Hey Dolphin fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Dolphin fans

GBpackers10

Active Roster
Reaction score
Sorry if I offended you guys with that last thread about joining you guys on the couch watching the playoffs. I wasn’t trying to be insulting or say anything hurtful. You guys are right, us GB fans are spoiled. I would love to see you guys win another SB but not at our expense. Again I’m sorry if I offended you guys.

Sorry if I offended you guys with that last thread about joining you guys on the couch watching the playoffs. I wasn’t trying to be insulting or say anything hurtful. You guys are right, us GB fans are spoiled. I would love to see you guys win another SB but not at our expense. Again I’m sorry if I offended you guys.

GBP10, no worries, man. You've always been cool.

Late Night Haters GIF by VH1

If anyone is offended, just ignore them. You're a good dude.

It's all good man I have grown use to the couch!

I was upset about the loss. Look you guys are right I am spoiled rotten. I know you guys have been waiting a long time so I feel like I insulted you guys. I’m sorry.
Not your fault we've sucked for many decades...it always sucks to lose when you're really into your team...hell, it sucked for ME to see how they lost to the Niners, then again the Packers are up there for me and I absolutely hate the Niners for life. You were just venting...all good.

not offended by it at all. you have a history of being a classy fan. i was pulling for you guys.. hopefully our futures are bright.. stay well

Not sure what reasonable person would have been offended by your post, I wouldn’t sweat it…

Back
Top Bottom