hey guys new member | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

hey guys new member

les dauphins

jesus of suburbia
Reaction score
hey guys

I've been a big dolphins fan my whole life used to live in miami now i'm here in montreal.

With the draft coming up I wanted to know what u guys thought of drafting maurice clarett in a late round like 5th or 6th or stefan lefors in the 4th or 5th

les dauphins said:
hey guys

I've been a big dolphins fan my whole life used to live in miami now i'm here in montreal.

With the draft coming up I wanted to know what u guys thought of drafting maurice clarett in a late round like 5th or 6th or stefan lefors in the 4th or 5th
Welcome. Just say no to Clarett. Take a better back on the first day of the draft.

I don't like the idea of drafting any QB unless he can also play WR...like Matt Jones or we do a draft day trade for Sage Rosenfels. We won't be keeping 4 QB's on the roster. If we can get a draft pick for Sage, use it on a QB. Lefors is on the small side, but has the heart of a winner.

Les Dauphins, from Montreal, wants us to draft Maurice and Stefan.

:hmmm:

les dauphins said:
hey guys

Welcome!

I think Maurice would be a nice pick up in the 5th or 6th round.

Back
Top Bottom