Hey Guys, think of it like this... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Guys, think of it like this...

dolfan87

The Human Bullet
Reaction score
We got Ricky Williams with our first pick...a sure fire starter. We have Morlon Greenwood, a starting linebacker with our second pick, and Seth McKinnie with our third, a guy who wants to start this season...I would say we had a very successful first day.

The RW trade looks so much better after today. After the 1st 5-7 guys taken I don't see another player choosen today that will be half as productive as RW will be. The Browns got a good one with W.Green, but I doubt he will put up RW numbers.

that's exactly how I do think of it

:D

Chauncey must be a Bills fan....hence the paper bag over his head.

I'm guessing he's a Jests fan. He's just p/o'd because the Jests had a crappy draft. They might be able to slow Ricky down ever so slightly but they have absolutely no secondary so Fiedler will just be playing catch with Chambers, Gadsden, and Co. Bye, bye jesters streak, hello 'Fins 12 in a row. :D

I think your right. The Bills are having a GREAT draft. I think he's a Cessna fan.

Did you catch the looks on all those Jet fans' faces when they made their first selection?? PRICELESS!! :lol: It looked like they had an involuntary bowel movement in front of Anna Kournikova.

Originally posted by Muck
I think your right. The Bills are having a GREAT draft. I think he's a Cessna fan.

Did you catch the looks on all those Jet fans' faces when they made their first selection?? PRICELESS!! :lol: It looked like they had an involuntary bowel movement in front of Anna Kournikova.

Anyone got a link to some Jets boards? I wanna see how they are reacting.

Back
Top Bottom