Hey guys, you know what would be a very interesting poll to have nationwide... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey guys, you know what would be a very interesting poll to have nationwide...

phinsphan4ever

Welcome to Miami Daunte!!
Reaction score
I would love to see the results of a poll taken nationwide asking, "Who you're favorite NFL team is?" It would be interesting to see which team has the most fans, least and so forth. What do you guys think?:eek:

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
There would be a 10 team tie at the top. I doubt we would be one of those 10 teams.

Whoever is winning at the time will probably be the team that would be at the top. People tend to switch loyalties quite frequently.

dolphins13fan...........

Originally posted by Dolphins13Fan

Whoever is winning at the time will probably be the team that would be at the top. People tend to switch loyalties quite frequently.

One of my articles was about die hard fans and fair weather fans. There aren't a whole lot of true fans out there these days. This is what I think of fair weather fans:

:monkey: Fair weather fans:yell:

Re: aqua&orange54

Originally posted by aqua&orange54

One of my articles was about die hard fans and fair weather fans. There aren't a whole lot of true fans out there these days. This is what I think of fair weather fans:

:monkey: Fair weather fans:yell:

Amen my friend...

:monkey: on the bandwagon win or lose the Phins are my team

i think that sign3.....................

vote is about as much as you could expect, whichever team is doing good, would have the most votes!:rolleyes:

Re: Re: aqua&orange54

Originally posted by Dolphins13Fan

Amen my friend...

:monkey: on the bandwagon win or lose the Phins are my team
i think i'm one of the biggest dolfan in the world everything i have in my house ,office , mothers house , inlaws house are dolphins go dolphins go !! dolphins should go after ricky williams or james at full force we need a running back .:)

i don't care what kind of...................

running back you get, with this line, nothin is gonna happen!:(

Back
Top Bottom