Hey Guys | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Guys

sirvmac

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been snooping around here for ever and decided to start posting some of my thoughts. I am a HUGE dolphins fan just like all of you, I also like the bears and the raiders, but the dolphins come first. I like just about any sport. I like the Sacramento Kings, Florida Gators, and the Chicago Cubs. I am from Chicago but my big bro who spent his life in florida got me hooked to the fins. My fav player is Dan Marino, I never got to c him play, But he is the greatest QB to ever play the game. Thats a bbit about myself. I cant wait to post on these boards.:dolphins:

Welcome!! everyone here is super nice you'll fit right in!! :)
heh, obviously you haven't met everyone :tongue: :wink:

Hey guys, I've been snooping around here for ever and decided to start posting some of my thoughts. I am a HUGE dolphins fan just like all of you, I also like the bears and the raiders, but the dolphins come first. I like just about any sport. I like the Sacramento Kings, Florida Gators, and the Chicago Cubs. I am from Chicago but my big bro who spent his life in florida got me hooked to the fins. My fav player is Dan Marino, I never got to c him play, But he is the greatest QB to ever play the game. Thats a bbit about myself. I cant wait to post on these boards.:dolphins:
seriously...welcome (officially) to heaven, friend :yes:

I actually live in Naperville, IL, not THAT far from Oak Park :)

Back
Top Bottom