Hey guys. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey guys.

Mightysmurf2000

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hi. I am a Broncos fan, but I am not a troll.

Since it seems we will both be contending for a spot in the playoffs, I can see a bit of a Miami-Denver rivalry surmounting.

I watched the Indy-Maimi game today, and I dont think I saw the best of you guys.

I have seen two of your games this year, San Diego and Indianopolis. I basicaly got interested when Griese was put in.

But I dont know if you guys know what to expect. Griese is a very good QB. Better than Fiedler, but not by much. He has great accuracy and awarness, and he is much better suited for the system than Denvers.

Reading some of these threads, you guys are trying to find blame for your loss today, most of you are blaming the o-line and such. Maybe your loylaty to Griese is just what he needs, but let me tell you. He might be a great QB, but the intangibles are weird. Griese folds in the face of advirsity, folds under pressure, cannot lead a team, drinks too much, and is a loser that pretty much keeps to himself.

Trust me, you are better off with Fiedler. But hey, being a Broncos fan, I hope you realize that later than sooner.

No hard feelings though, Im just posting how I feel, I hope you dont chew me out :D

In my opionion it will take 10 maybe 11 wins to get into the Playoffs as a wild card this year.

Originally posted by Mightysmurf2000
Hi. I am a Broncos fan, but I am not a troll.

Since it seems we will both be contending for a spot in the playoffs, I can see a bit of a Miami-Denver rivalry surmounting.

I watched the Indy-Maimi game today, and I dont think I saw the best of you guys.

I have seen two of your games this year, San Diego and Indianopolis. I basicaly got interested when Griese was put in.

But I dont know if you guys know what to expect. Griese is a very good QB. Better than Fiedler, but not by much. He has great accuracy and awarness, and he is much better suited for the system than Denvers.

Reading some of these threads, you guys are trying to find blame for your loss today, most of you are blaming the o-line and such. Maybe your loylaty to Griese is just what he needs, but let me tell you. He might be a great QB, but the intangibles are weird. Griese folds in the face of advirsity, folds under pressure, cannot lead a team, drinks too much, and is a loser that pretty much keeps to himself.

Trust me, you are better off with Fiedler. But hey, being a Broncos fan, I hope you realize that later than sooner.

No hard feelings though, Im just posting how I feel, I hope you dont chew me out :D
First this....
Griese is a very good QB. Better than Fiedler, but not by much. He has great accuracy and awarness, and he is much better suited for the system than Denvers.

then this...

Griese folds in the face of advirsity, folds under pressure, cannot lead a team, drinks too much, and is a loser that pretty much keeps to himself.

preceded by this....
I am not a troll.

I always get suspicious when some body claims innocence before anything else.

Okay, I was clairifying that is wasnt a trool, even though Im for another team. If you dont believe me, ask anyone at the Orange Mane.

Thanks for clairifying my point, though. Griese is a very good qb, but chokes when it matters. Griese's attidute, resiliance, and personality dont necessarily reflect his qb skills, but are important.

Thanks for pointing out that you weren't intentionally trolling before you started trolling. Because after such an overt trolling, one would have to wonder if trolling was your intention. But it was nice to see that your trolling was purely unintentional; you obviously did not intend to troll, troll.

According to the folks at this place anyone who isn't a Dolphin homer is a troll.

Okay, I was clairifying that is wasnt a trool, even though Im for another team. If you dont believe me, ask anyone at the Orange Mane.

Thanks for clairifying my point, though. Griese is a very good qb, but chokes when it matters. Griese's attidute, resiliance, and personality dont necessarily reflect his qb skills, but are important.

Did you mean "tool"?

Originally posted by Zacher
According to the folks at this place anyone who isn't a Dolphin homer is a troll.
That's right,Troll.

I meant troll. I must've held on to the "o" key for to long.

:up: I wasn't sure. Thanks.

I'm sure now.:D

Back
Top Bottom