Hey J-E-T-S | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey J-E-T-S

let's stay away from personal comments for now on please

we are all :friends: here ;)

Yeah mee. "Typical Jet fans?" That's funny. There are just as many Dolfans who think so highly of their team, and no one else. On the ganggreen forum, which is very active, 90 percent of the fans are rational.

I think you sound pretty rational and may even have a logical thought.

But there is no way you can expect any kind of love from any of us with the signature "8 in a row and counting"

Which by the way is going to end at 8.

Hey man, I don't want love, I want to talk football, with a little smack thrown in here or there

Originally posted by mee
Who's we? If you do compliment other teams and allow them to co-exist with the Phins then I wasn't speaking to you. Of course this is a board to state opinion and I realize that that is exactly what these people are doing. I am just simply pointing out that their opinions (in this respect) are incorrect and probably formulated from listening to each others mouth-breathin drivel for too long.

As for the length of my membership on this board ... who cares? My opinions are no less valuable simply b/c I have not participated in as many "Who's our best player" threads as you.

wow you're a real charmer aren't you? Welcome to the board, but if you call me an idiot simply becasue my opinion differs from yours, then we either take it to the smack forum, or I hit the ignore button.. I'll respect your opinion, show me the same courtesy. Using generic phrases like "I think most of the biggest morons on this board are dolphins fans. " is not the way to show respect for other's opinions... in fact, it's hinting at a double standard...

So sensitive....

I do stand by my point that if you think the only team worthy of Super Bowl consideration is the Dolphins then you are wrong.

That's a fact.

I apologize if I hurt Dol-feelings however I was not targeting everyone on this board ... simply those who would consider any other team's fan a "moron" (which consequently is just a strong a word as idiot) for thinking their team has a chance to make the Super Bowl.

As for not respecting other peoples opinions ... I respect them but I can disagree with them as that is the part of the nature of discussion boards. Certainly you will cite my strong use of words such as 'idiot' or my generalization of 'most dolphins fans' in your retort but before you do so why don't you browse the boards before you call this kettle black.

As far as I can tell, with a couple exceptions, most people around here call it like they see it. Is there a bias for the Dolphins? Of course? This is a dolphin website!

But we keep it civil and fun. Name calling is for children.

Back
Top Bottom