Hey Jason : It's Called Losing!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Jason : It's Called Losing!!!

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
Taken from today's Sun-Sentinel...

Consider J. Taylor, dreading the upcoming media week. "You want to know what's frustrating??" Taylor asked. "That's frustrating." The negativity that always surrounds this team, no matter what. I read papers in other cities, and everything's positive, and here it's just......"

Hey Jason, IT'S CALLED LOSING!!!!!

It's kind of hard to be positive when the team you support isn't ever playing up to expectations isn't it???

How about losing the division, and being on the verge of missing the playoffs for the second consecutive season?? What about still not being able to win in December???.....

Those certainly aren't things to be "positive" about.

My advice to Mr. Taylor???....

You don't like the media???.....don't listen.

Go out and win the big games for a change. Get the division title back next year, and make a legit run at the Super Bowl like you always say we're going to do. That would certanly help your cause. If you can't handle that, go take up space on someone elses roster. We're tired of it, at least I know I am.....

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
Taken from today's Sun-Sentinel...

Consider J. Taylor, dreading the upcoming media week. "You want to know what's frustrating??" Taylor asked. "That's frustrating." The negativity that always surrounds this team, no matter what. I read papers in other cities, and everything's positive, and here it's just......"

Hey Jason, IT'S CALLED LOSING!!!!!

It's kind of hard to be positive when the team you support isn't ever playing up to expectations isn't it???

How about losing the division, and being on the verge of missing the playoffs for the second consecutive season?? What about still not being able to win in December???.....

Those certainly aren't things to be "positive" about.

My advice to Mr. Taylor???....

You don't like the media???.....don't listen.

Go out and win the big games for a change. Get the division title back next year, and make a legit run at the Super Bowl like you always say we're going to do. That would certanly help your cause. If you can't handle that, go take up space on someone elses roster. We're tired of it, at least I know I am.....

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

My question is.... what cities is he talking about?
Only in fantasy land would there be media that only talks about the positive of a team. Every city is the same and some I'd say are worse.
I think he's lost it......

Re: Re: Hey Jason : It's Called Losing!!!

Originally posted by Trekbiz

My question is.... what cities is he talking about?
Bahgdad.

whatever.. at least he doesnt give the usual BS football jargon after a game.. like wannstedt..
"we're gonna regroup. we are thinking about the next game."
"we're still in the hunt"
BS BS BS

I read papers in other cities, and everything's positive, and here it's just......"
I could almost gaurantee that the articles in Philly papers, after a typical win, are more critical than what Taylor gets after a loss.

Back
Top Bottom