Hey LeBetard!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey LeBetard!!!!!!

NYPhinFan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I know everyone must be sick of hearing this...but can this jackass just step right up and admit he had no idea what he was talking about...and that he was so far up Rickys butt that any ounce of objectivity went flying right out the window? We should applaud Ricky for being a man and looking for the more important things in life...football is just a game...and Ricky is on a journey for life and truth...OMG...do you feel any more like an idiot right now Dan???? Football fans will be shortsighted when it comes to this decision...Ricky made an adult decision and he should be applauded for it. Still want to stick by those words Dan????..you have been so awful quiet recently haven't you???...tired of doing all those interviews???...funny how when all the truth comes out...not a word...why don't you be a man and step up and admit...you made a HUGE mistake in YOUR judgement...Ricky has shown that this was everything about being high and not dealing with the consequences...and had NOTHING...hear that LeBetard...NOTHING to do with being a man...and maturing...but you won't hear another peep out of MR LeBetard...not a word...too busy hiding under his rock.

Rickey can be a man but when part of a team, you should respect your teammates a little more than to walk out on them and a week later talk about how oakland may be more willing to accept him. Not to mention he stood up in a team meeting and spoke on leadership and how they needed to step it up this year a mere week before he quit. Ricky simply chose weed over football, and he will regret it immensely. I just want a #1 pick from oakland for him.

LeBatwit is his new name for future reference. I could play with the i vowel and come up with a worse name but it wouldn't be allowed so LeBatwit it is. What a horses ***.

LaBatard learned that not only does RW not give a rats azz about his teammates, fans and community, but he also has learned RW doesn't give a rats azz about his jounalistic rep. He used LaBatard as a mouthpiece, and then left him hanging like an idiot with his ever changing statements.

Great post, NY. delebartard is a complete hack. Nice job, dan. You just got taken for a ride by a doped-up, mentally-bankrupt football player. I'd stay under that rock if I were you. It's not like anyone is ever going to listen to you talk about football ever again

Back
Top Bottom