Hey Michele? How about those pics you promised | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Michele? How about those pics you promised

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
Don't mean to be an over anxious Peep, but I am starting to get stoked for the game and I was looking for that extra spirit you mentioned!!

PS
I am your biggest fan!!

"Miami has the Dolphins, the greatest football team!"

AAALLLRRRIGGGGHHTT MIAMI!!!

Originally posted by fin-atic
Don't mean to be an over anxious Peep, but I am starting to get stoked for the game and I was looking for that extra spirit you mentioned!!

PS
I am your biggest fan!!

"Miami has the Dolphins, the greatest football team!"

AAALLLRRRIGGGGHHTT MIAMI!!!
My client is in the studio shooting a layout for the holiday season. We should have some shots online for you very soon. Thanks for your interest, Olan Mills:cool:

NO! me no want Trisia!

Me want Michele!! Me want Michele!!

grrrrrrrrrrrr!

Originally posted by fin-atic
NO! me no want Trisia!

Me want Michele!! Me want Michele!!

grrrrrrrrrrrr!
now these are loyal fans 13. Gorgeous, 19 year old Dolphin cheerleaders are not good enough for them(us) ;) you've spoiled us for all other women :lol:

Wayne H. is 'wobbin da c'wadle down there

Dude, don't girls have to be at least 18 to be a cheerleader for a professional team? Trisia says she's 19, and has been a Dolphins cheerleader for 3 years. Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, you dirty ol man you.....:rolleyes:

Re: Wayne H. is 'wobbin da c'wadle down there

Originally posted by Jaydog57
Dude, don't girls have to be at least 18 to be a cheerleader for a professional team? Trisia says she's 19, and has been a Dolphins cheerleader for 3 years. Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, you dirty ol man you.....:rolleyes:
that is strange - she could not vote, but she could pose in bikinis - good thing I didn't look at her her 1st 2 years :o she's closer in age to my 4 year old than me :evil:

And I love Trisia.

This is starting to get just plain scary with Michele's fan club here. I mean dude, its a message board...and we got guys licking their chops for pictures of a girl they've never met...obsessing even.

Watch your back Michele. They're startin to get rowdy round here.

PS: Hey jaydog how's the smoking habit? Still missing all kinds of fun and football because of your nicotine hankering?

Ok, I know I'm going to get bashed majorly for saying this. And most of you will think I'm being negative.

But should this thread be moved to "The Lounge" forum? I was under the assumption that this forum was for the Miami Dolphins and about them. Not about who's wearing what.

I'm just going off of the impression that FinHeavenAJ gave when he was moving non Dolphin related threads to other forums.

Again, I'm not trying to start anything...just make a point. But I'd rather talk about the football team, then listen to people drool on themselves about a simple picture.

Back
Top Bottom