Hey Moderators-A needed change | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Moderators-A needed change

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
During the games you should lift the 30 second restriction between posts. Two plays can run off before you can get a thought in on one, another one runs off. When the Raiders a runnning no huddle, its crazy!!! Your waiting and waiting to post , and by the time you do its three plays later and more has happened.

Just a thought.

Originally posted by fin-atic
Hey you moved me!!! But you didn't answer?

WTF??
this is not a question a simple mod, such as myself, can answer. Only our beloved admins can answer and AFAIK AJ (and maybe '87) monitor this forum.

Sorry for the :confused:

It will be kinda hard for me to do it this week. Lifting the 30second minimum wait could cause a lot of stress on the server, and since no one else really doesn't know how to adjust that besides me... and if the server starts to go crazy... it could shut the site down for quite a while.

I won't be back home till Monday the 23rd, as I am at my dad's house... and I'll be away from the computer come Saturday.

So while it is a good idea, and makes sense... I really don't want to test my luck this week when I won't be available to monitor the boards.

Back
Top Bottom