Hey Yo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Yo

nWo

nWo 4 Life
Reaction score
this is the introdution of the end. the new world order is here. we are pure poison. dont beleive me, ask some members on the chicagobears com message board about the nwo. chicos here we come.

nWo said:
this is the introdution of the end. the new world order is here. we are pure poison. dont beleive me, ask some members on the chicagobears com message board about the nwo. chicos here we come.
Wait! Is this a threat?

Hey nWo I am new too, and when I saw you on another thread I had to tell you that I love the nWo too. Kevin Nash is my absolute favorite. I liked him and Scott Hall together. Ahh the good ol days of wrestling.....

callaway1234 said:
Hey nWo I am new too, and when I saw you on another thread I had to tell you that I love the nWo too. Kevin Nash is my absolute favorite. I liked him and Scott Hall together. Ahh the good ol days of wrestling.....
hey yo, hey chico join the nWo, out nWo underneath your name and put an nWo member or logo in your sig and state you are with the nwo and try and get the nWo logo for your avatar. We will talk dolphins football. trust me, im here to have fun and talk football. i just want to build an allegience, aka a stable, aka a clique. im a huge football fan and am really looking towards the draft. so lets have fun.

peace yo

Back
Top Bottom