Heys guys my name is Cam Cameron and I know football skills! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heys guys my name is Cam Cameron and I know football skills!

TonySporanoTuna

I'm a huge douchebag
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
See when you're going into a draft you gotta be smart! You gotta draft all Samoan players. It doesn't matter if they are projected to go undrafted. That's just people telling lies because they want to draft all the Samoan players for themselves!

In free agency you gotta be smarter than the rest too! You gotta sign people with concussions. See people with concussions have had their mind augmented like John Travolta in Phenomenon. They can do extremely difficult math with ease and figure out things no one else could.

The absolutely most important thing you gotta do is not have any passion or charisma whatsoever in what you do.

So lets hop to it guys lets go win Super Bowls!

I don't have any problems with Satele, but I think he is overmatched at the Center spot with his short arms. We need a guy like Alex Mack, who is 6'5" and won't get pushed around. I wouldn't be surprised if Mack is our first pick, if we don't get J. Brown from the Ravens. The Samoan and Hawaiian players I have seen are very big and I think you will see more of them in the NFL, especially as O-lineman. Cam made quite a few other mistakes, but so did Wanny and Spielman.

I don't have any problems with Satele, but I think he is overmatched at the Center spot with his short arms. We need a guy like Alex Mack, who is 6'5" and won't get pushed around. I wouldn't be surprised if Mack is our first pick, if we don't get J. Brown from the Ravens. The Samoan and Hawaiian players I have seen are very big and I think you will see more of them in the NFL, especially as O-lineman. Cam made quite a few other mistakes, but so did Wanny and Spielman.
Satele was a decent pick. The rest were horrible selections.

That entire draft was a disaster.

Ginn's a decent WR, Solai might turn into something down the road, but man that draft was baaaaaad.

Back
Top Bottom