Hi everyone...new here | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hi everyone...new here

Stampede201

Rookie
Reaction score
Lifetime fins fan, but as i read i hope you all seriously don't believe we are making a superbowl run this year....lets just look forward to our high draft pick, get a nice young QB and build our team....then maybe we can sell out a few games and return our franchise to glory!

wazzy

Starter
Reaction score
Stampede201 said:
Lifetime fins fan, but as i read i hope you all seriously don't believe we are making a superbowl run this year....lets just look forward to our high draft pick, get a nice young QB and build our team....then maybe we can sell out a few games and return our franchise to glory!

WELCOME TO FINHEAVEN:D but I think we wont have that high of a draft pick

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
Welcome,and Every1 probably screws around when they say it hell I do. We will have a good season, and in 06 we will be a badass team

Stampede201

Rookie
Reaction score
PatsSuck456 said:
Welcome,and Every1 probably screws around when they say it hell I do. We will have a good season, and in 06 we will be a badass team

I agree whole heartedly!

Rocky Raccoon

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
I believe we will make a Super Bowl run this year, I mean how many people thought San Diego would have done what they did last year? You never know in the NFL, and I trust Saban and the talent on the team

zach13

Mad Dog
Reaction score
Welcome, and I tend to agree.

While I hope for a Super Bowl every year I think we will finish some where between 6-10 & 10-6

Phishstix

Finheaven's Fattest Pimp
Reaction score
welcome aboard. i'm just glad that there is excitement back in fin land, but imo we'll most likey finish near .500 (6-10 or 7-9) and draft late in the top 10 or early teens. i too look forward to the future.

Whitedolphin54

From the land of legends
Club Member
Reaction score
Welcome ---nothing wrong with being a realist--but I still believe that this division will be closer than most think :)

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
:welcome: :newbie:

And i do agree with you that we arent going on a SB run because we are a whole new team, we still have a QB situation and our players are learning new systems, so it will take awhile for them to learn it all. If we can get a QB next year, then we could very well be a playoff team.

CrunchTime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
We will be competetive but IMO we are at least a couple of years away from challenging for a SB.I would be happy to get at least one of those trinkets indicated oon my avatar during the next 5 yrs.

Welcome.:welcome: :newbie:

FinsAreLife

F-A-L
Reaction score
ScrepsMJ said:
I believe we will make a Super Bowl run this year, I mean how many people thought San Diego would have done what they did last year? You never know in the NFL, and I trust Saban and the talent on the team

not so sure about superbowl but playoffs are possible

Top Bottom