Hi Fellow Fin Fans! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hi Fellow Fin Fans!

Jal

It's Alive!
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I've just recently found this board and have been lurking for a little while. I like reading the camp reports - it's the first time I've been able to read about the Dolphins in preseason training camp on a daily basis.

I have been a Dolphins fan ever since I can remember. I'm not sure if it's because of reading about the undefeated season or the fact that the Dolphin is my favorite animal, or maybe it's because of the team colors, but I know that the Dolphins have always been my favorite team (my father even says I've always liked the Dolphins since I was little).

I've watched through the heartbreak of when we lost to the Redskins in the SuperBowl ( especially that painful touchdown by John Riggins that pretty much clinched the game :cry: ). I think the Quarterback was David Woodley (but I may be wrong about that). Of course, I've also enjoyed the Marino/Clayton/Duper era and also seeing Ricky Williams run prior to his brief departure last year. I've remained a die-hard fan through last years nightmare and am now very excited about the Saban era.

I'm hoping to get to share some great moments with all of you in the near future!

-Jason

Welcome! It's also going to be a big weekend for us Dolph-Fans! Congratulations Dan! Looking forward to Monday night when we see what Saban has done... I'm really liking our coach!

Back
Top Bottom