Hi Guys Ive changed my name now....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hi Guys Ive changed my name now.......

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
From WCoastFin to Predaphin34....so whatta you think????

P.S. LeftCoastFin the name is all yours bro.....

Coo..

I'm guessing the "Preda" is towards "Predator"? Seeing as RW looks like it :goof:

Well, that's how I looked at it anyway ;p.

Originally posted by Predaphin34
From WCoastFin to Predaphin34....so whatta you think????

P.S. LeftCoastFin the name is all yours bro.....
well it certainly prevents you from having to change it if you move east :goof:

:jk:

very :cooldude:

It's pretty cool, although I must say Predaphin also sounds like a prescription drug to me for some reason.

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
It's pretty cool, although I must say Predaphin also sounds like a prescription drug to me for some reason.

Lol....50 milligrams, and it's already being overprescribed to kids....:lol: I can see the commercial now....

...Don't enjoy life like you used to? Find yourself avoideing social situations? Did you ever look up and find yourself in a Jets Fans bar during a game? You may be suffering from Clinical Jets Depression. But no longer will you have to suffer in silence...Because now there's PREDAPHIN!!! Predaphin...the little aqua and orenge pill!!!

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom

Yeah maybe it's what Ricky Williams is taking to ease his social anxiety disorder.
:D

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227

Lol....50 milligrams, and it's already being overprescribed to kids....:lol: I can see the commercial now....

...Don't enjoy life like you used to? Find yourself avoideing social situations? Did you ever look up and find yourself in a Jets Fans bar during a game? You may be suffering from Clinical Jets Depression. But no longer will you have to suffer in silence...Because now there's PREDAPHIN!!! Predaphin...the little aqua and orenge pill!!!

:lolcry:

BTW... I like the new nick too ... :D

Not that I have a problem with the new name, but why change? Any reason in particularor where you just ready for a change?

Back
Top Bottom