Hi Guys XD | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hi Guys XD

I even ask finheaven to remove this or it will get out of hand and they didn't. administrator or moderators are useless here

I didn't want to start drama by pointing it out, but I figured this was a dude. That or some super ugly chick that was trying to get as much attention as possible. But if that was the case, you'd go to a site with less married dudes. Starting a thread by mentioning that Dan Marino is cute was a dead giveaway that games were going to be played. Also, show me a goth chick that likes football enough to join a forum and talk about it. Good luck with that...

I missed that one.
I didn't want to start drama by pointing it out, but I figured this was a dude. That or some super ugly chick that was trying to get as much attention as possible. But if that was the case, you'd go to a site with less married dudes. Starting a thread by mentioning that Dan Marino is cute was a dead giveaway that games were going to be played. Also, show me a goth chick that likes football enough to join a forum and talk about it. Good luck with that...

Some girls like married dudes. Actually I think alot do, although I wouldnt know from experience.

I missed that one.

Some girls like married dudes. Actually I think alot do, although I wouldnt know from experience.

Yeah, some girls are attracted to men they can't have for sure. You don't go attention seeking from them though. You attention seek from men who give the attention, and that's single dudes. Probably on a dating site, or somewhere with a bunch of younger dudes, like a skateboarding or punk rock site...

I still have no idea what the hell is going on here :lol:

blue_pill_red_pill1478x346-1.png

Back
Top Bottom