Hi....my name is.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hi....my name is....

ruddfan_2810

Starter
Reaction score
Richard Beasley..im from walterboro Sc, im 21 and have been a huge fins fan since i was a little boy...i need 500 posts ;) :D

ruddfan_2810 said:
Richard Beasley..im from walterboro Sc, im 21 and have been a huge fins fan since i was a little boy...i need 500 posts ;) :D

Howdy Ruddfan. Nice sig and all but this was the orange crush first

OrangeCrushFinal-1.jpg

eek...lol..i need 500 posts 2 get a new sig made. :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

but heres an orange crush....

ruddfan_2810 said:
eek...lol..i need 500 posts 2 get a new sig made. :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

but heres an orange crush....

no, that's Jason Taylor wearing a jersey from the loser days.

ruddfan_2810 said:
hey...dont be hatin...never been a broncos fan..:D

with ya bro, no offense intended you will get much love for the orange jerseys here, not from me. The orange crush thing tho, they were quite famous for it and their jerseys are still called that.

HEY all you Phin fans, my name is Mark Burrell Jr. and i live in Spokane,WA. Im 19 years old and ive been a MIAMI DOLPHINS football fan ever since i poped outa my mom. Theres only one thing that i have left to make my life complete and thats to see the miami dolphins win the big dance. And when that day comes ima soke up every second of it. And i hope that Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor can be apart of it because theres no one else out there that deserves a ring more than these two players. i had to see Dan Marino retire without a ring and ill be damned if thats gonna happen to zach and jason. SO GO MIAMI IN 06

OneMeanFish said:
HEY all you Phin fans, my name is Mark Burrell Jr. and i live in Spokane,WA. Im 19 years old and ive been a MIAMI DOLPHINS football fan ever since i poped outa my mom. Theres only one thing that i have left to make my life complete and thats to see the miami dolphins win the big dance. And when that day comes ima soke up every second of it. And i hope that Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor can be apart of it because theres no one else out there that deserves a ring more than these two players. i had to see Dan Marino retire without a ring and ill be damned if thats gonna happen to zach and jason. SO GO MIAMI IN 06

:yeahthat: go phins!!!

Back
Top Bottom