Hi | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hi

redwolfe72

Dolfan Since 1968
Reaction score
Some of you know me from a certain Yahoo! Fins group.:dolphins: I finally got off my butt and joined after years of lurking.

cnc66 said:
Welcome Redwolf ! Where on Indian River are you?

Well, I used to live on the River. Hurricane Frances forced me from Jungle Trail. I now live in Sebastian; think I'll edit my profile and add county!:lol:

redwolfe72 said:
Well, I used to live on the River. Hurricane Frances forced me from Jungle Trail. I now live in Sebastian; think I'll edit my profile and add county!:lol:

wow, Jungle Trail is cool, sorry she got you. It was pretty close for me due to erosion. I live on a 15 ft bluff and I lost almost enough to make me move. Francis gave me an uninvited boat and Jeanne heaved the dock bad... they finally returned it to level and added some length two weeks ago....and THAT took a bribe of sorts.

This is the day after Francis, the next storm Jeanne was not kind to that boat. She was swept off her davits about a half mile to the north and didn't make it past the dock. Jeanne forced her in further and totaled her.

posthurricaneboattrapped-1.jpg

cnc66 said:
wow, Jungle Trail is cool, sorry she got you. It was pretty close for me due to erosion. I live on a 15 ft bluff and I lost almost enough to make me move. Francis gave me an uninvited boat and Jeanne heaved the dock bad... they finally returned it to level and added some length two weeks ago....and THAT took a bribe of sorts.

This is the day after Francis, the next storm Jeanne was not kind to that boat. She was swept off her davits about a half mile to the north and didn't make it past the dock. Jeanne forced her in further and totaled her.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/cnc66/posthurricaneboattrapped.jpg

Wow, that brings back some memories. It sure is taking them a while to fix up this county too.

Even God needed some help.......moses....noah..so forth.....Marino had very little to work with....I still dont know why they never bothered to get a decent running back in all his years there....we have two now...although one has some issues.

all of my previous posts apparently have been deleted, i have no idea why

Back
Top Bottom