Hi | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hi

N.S.Dolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!! I'm new on here...but I read along for a while....always good info.

Welcome to FinHeaven N.S. Dolphan!

Glad you made the jump from lurker to poster!
Please feel free to take advantage of everything we have to offer here. If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions, please feel free to contact either AJ or myself, or any of our mods or mentors... we're always happy to help!
Lok forward to reading your posts!

Go Fins!

Jon

Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Welcome N.S....if you have any questions....umm....ask Wharf. :D
You may need Data (sorry, couldn't resist).:hitself: :borg:

Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Welcome N.S....if you have any questions....umm....ask Wharf. :D

Yea.... that's it... ask Wharf.... don't ask me... :foundout:

But seriously, you can ask me, WharfRat, or any other moderator or mentor... we're all here to help you out....

I look forward to chatting with you...

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ

But seriously, you can ask me, WharfRat, or any other moderator or mentor... we're all here to help you out....

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

Don't ask Wharf... he's a tyrant remember?

:goof:

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

Well, Wharf had already responded and you should be doing home work! J/K :lol:

Originally posted by N.S.Dolfan
Hi Everyone!! I'm new on here...but I read along for a while....always good info.

Hey N.S. Do you like smack talk? A place where you can squish Bills, Jet, and Pats fans??? Yeah sure you do. The Smack Forum is where you wanna be...yup...thats the ticket.

BB

Re: Re: Hi

Originally posted by bigbry

Hey N.S. Do you like smack talk? A place where you can squish Bills, Jet, and Pats fans??? Yeah sure you do. The Smack Forum is where you wanna be...yup...thats the ticket.

BB

:lol:

Re: Re: Hi

Originally posted by bigbry

BB

That's not funny...that's how Cap sucked me in there.. I've not been the same since...:goof:

Re: Re: Re: Hi

Originally posted by WharfRat

That's not funny...that's how Cap sucked me in there.. I've not been the same since...:goof:

Warped you right up, eh Wharf? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom