High hope...high hope | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

High hope...high hope

hope

Practice Squad
Reaction score
BIG BORUM: It will be easy to notice when backup left tackle Jarvis Borum plays against Jacksonville. At 6 feet 7 and 340 pounds, Borum is the biggest of the Dolphins.

"He's becoming a more aggressive player," said Wannstedt, who signed Borum as a free agent in January. "Do you know how big that guy is?

"When you see him out there in pass protection, it's tough to get around the guy."

OUR COACH IS SO ENTHUSIASTIC. Has anyone heard a word about this guy before Dixon went down?

It may be tough to get around the guy but the QB has to be able to see and throw over the guy, too.

valid point, but if we've got a diamond in the rough that'll prevent our qb from being road kill, IMO line him up next to Nails.

Originally posted by fairbanksb
It may be tough to get around the guy but the QB has to be able to see and throw over the guy, too.

Being a giant didn't seem to make William McKinney any less valuable, nor did it seem to be a negative for the UM passing game.

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227

Being a giant didn't seem to make William McKinney any less valuable, nor did it seem to be a negative for the UM passing game.

Good point. I guess he could come in handy to block the sun when it's shining in the QB's eyes, too.

If the DE isn't there anymore when he stands up, I don't see how being that big will help him...

size is good as long as it comes with talent.

Being that big doesn't mean a thing in the NFL unless you can play. I'm all for the guy getting a chance but lets not get our hopes too high just yet.

Ozzy rules!!

Originally posted by Danny
Being that big doesn't mean a thing in the NFL unless you can play. I'm all for the guy getting a chance but lets not get our hopes too high just yet.

Ozzy rules!!

I'm sure everybody is aware of that. Just having a little fun. This is a hell of a lot better than the majority of negative threads from yesterday.

You could hand out welders glasses so you can safely look at the sun while he's on the field.

I bet him & Nails would be a force together (at the buffet). ;)

Originally posted by Chauncey
You could hand out welders glasses so you can safely look at the sun while he's on the field.

I bet him & Nails would be a force together (at the buffet). ;)

Sheesh...if they line up on the same side of the field against Chester McGloghlin in the Jets game they may crack the foundation of Joe Robbie!!

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227

Sheesh...if they line up on the same side of the field against Chester McGloghlin in the Jets game they may crack the foundation of Joe Robbie!!

Would it be safe to have those 3 on a plane at the same time?

instead of cruising at an altitude of 30,000 feet they'd be cruising at 800ft

Back
Top Bottom