highlight packages - and that's your tank... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

highlight packages - and that's your tank...

tartan y fronts

Starter
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
edinburgh, scotland
....with no prime time games next season i'm gonna see about 15 minutes total of the fins... unless anyone from this side of the pond knows something i don't (oh please...)


what a kick in the balls.... :cry:
 

Dudeman

Coolness
Joined
Oct 13, 2004
Messages
3,810
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Lake Mary....I think
there was a user on here last year from the UK that had a service where he was able to order DVDs of the Dolphins games so that he could watch them.....or was that you who did that?
 

overseas

Practice Squad
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
66
Reaction score
3
Location
Kiel, Germany
or lookout for the game-torrent threads crunch time had up here during the season. they sharing classic-games during the off-season. it´s well worth it to have a look.
 

GazPhin

Brannigan Begin Again
Joined
Feb 11, 2002
Messages
1,160
Reaction score
0
Location
Hampshire, United Kingdom
I was that guy from the UK y's...

and the DVD collection for the regular season cost about £140 if I recall, but with the kind of season we had, I got more coasters than I can use :D

I actually do watch the games over during the long offseason and DVD is a good format for storing as opposed to the huge VHS collection if you get to tape them off the TV. Sky will be treating us like the Bengals in 2005 so we'll get one game max.

I have no idea yet whether they have a deal to produce them again but I would recommend a look come July/August. (The year before they only had college).
 

tartan y fronts

Starter
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
edinburgh, scotland
yer all absolute stars...

i'd give you all a big kiss if i thought it wouldn't be taken the wrong way, but given that we wear skirts across here its maybe no the best plan.... ;)
 

NJFINSFAN1

FinHeaven Elite
Joined
Aug 23, 2004
Messages
23,957
Reaction score
10
Age
58
Location
Northern NJ
tartan y fronts said:
yer all absolute stars...

i'd give you all a big kiss if i thought it wouldn't be taken the wrong way, but given that we wear skirts across here its maybe no the best plan.... ;)

Hope you wear something under that skirt!!!

Any American bars?? I know we have a ton of Irish and Brit bars that only show soccer and Galic football in my area.
 

tartan y fronts

Starter
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
edinburgh, scotland
NJFINSFAN1 said:
Hope you wear something under that skirt!!!

Any American bars?? I know we have a ton of Irish and Brit bars that only show soccer and Galic football in my area.

absolutely not!! thats what makes me a man!


and nah, emigration hasn't worked the reverse direction. the closest an american styled bar has across here is that its sells Bud on draft as well as in bottles...

tho, its entirely possible i'll be stateside come the new season anyway.... :D
 

NJFINSFAN1

FinHeaven Elite
Joined
Aug 23, 2004
Messages
23,957
Reaction score
10
Age
58
Location
Northern NJ
tartan y fronts said:
absolutely not!! thats what makes me a man!


and nah, emigration hasn't worked the reverse direction. the closest an american styled bar has across here is that its sells Bud on draft as well as in bottles...

tho, its entirely possible i'll be stateside come the new season anyway.... :D

Leave the Skirt home, William Wallace does not work well here!!! :wink:
 
Top Bottom