Hilarious post on Denver MB | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hilarious post on Denver MB

You serious? Weird. I hope its no one from here. If it was, I blame dolphinators......

Thats kind of stupid. I never understood going to another team's board to talk trash. Trash talking is best done on your own ground...I could maybe see going to another teams board to see what they were saying and then post it back on your own board, or I could see POSSIBLY going over there and trying to hold intelligent discussion (though that never works). But anything else just seems annoying to me.

Easy to say that with no proof of evidence.

Let me say this. The game is OVER. Move on to next week. Get over it. Next..........

Originally posted by IceStorm
Easy to say that with no proof of evidence.

Let me say this. The game is OVER. Move on to next week. Get over it. Next..........

Can I get a great big AMEN! It's Bills week!!!!!!

:monkey: BILLS

Our D is going to have to show up again. It was a brutal game but Buffalo is hurting too. Lose before they bye and you'll have extra time to think about it.

Yeah we must get this win and then enjoy the bye week getting healthy. This week would have been a better week to have the bye. Have you seen a more physical team? Maybe the Ravens of a few years back, but they were really a physical team and Chester is finally playing like he's capable. Todd Perry and Ruddy didn't know what hit em.

Originally posted by BMarion31
Good thing too sideburn. Have the game not count? What a retard......
:lol:

Must be one of Brian Griese's illegitimate kids..... :drinker:

That was a pretty funny post. Replay the game on a Bye week or disregard the game....... Being a Retard is way too gracious a comment for that guy!

Back
Top Bottom