Hines Ward SB XL Autographed On-Field Football | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hines Ward SB XL Autographed On-Field Football

Seminole51

Starter
Reaction score
OK, let me just start out with say, do not get me wrong, I am and always have been a HUGE Dolphins fan... but I am trying to help out a friend here who is trying to sell this item and is in need of the money. It is still in its original packing, in pristine condition and its Cert. of Authenticy is from Mounted Memories, so you know its the real deal. Please let me know if you so someone you know might be interested in such a piece. Thanks guys!!!

9k1jpt-1.jpg

I'm selling Don Shula's 2006 Maserati. This isn't Ebay, my brotha.

This post probably should have gone elsewhere and soon will move elsewhere unless I am mistaken.

I'd post the request in the Lounge or in the Other Football forum.

Good luck !

Sorry if I went about this the wrong way... I just clicked New Thread and wrote it up. I didnt realize there was specific other areas for this to go...

Seminole51 said:
Sorry if I went about this the wrong way... I just clicked New Thread and wrote it up. I didnt realize there was specific other areas for this to go...

no biggie. Ignore me, I'm a resident smart-***. Good luck finding a buyer in the Exchange...

Back
Top Bottom