His Astro-Body and weight Gaining | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

His Astro-Body and weight Gaining

BenchFiedler

Undrafted Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
At 195 pounds, I'm sorry but he is not going to last more than 2 games. He probably looks like Wes Welker now but a little bit shorter. Imagine someone of Welker's size pounding the ball through the middle. Hopefully, his astro-body could allow him to regain 30 pounds before his first game which should be around October.

I guess this couldn't fit into any of the numerous other Ricky threads...

His weight is the last thing i'm worrying about.

He is a gifted athlete and still has the ability even though he's been off for a while now , i believe he will be able to be close to weight when it's time for him to play if he chooses to come back.

Ricky will be regaining lost muscle mass not trying to put in new muscle...that process is considerably shorter he could be at 220 within 6 weeks easily.

zeke0123 said:
Ricky will be regaining lost muscle mass not trying to put in new muscle...that process is considerably shorter he could be at 220 within 6 weeks easily.

Exactly... You know what your talking about... :D

People don't realize muscle has memory, 6 weeks of intense weight training and he'll be knocking heads in the NFL again.

One weird thing is that smoking pot gives you the munchies and makes you eat a lot....In Ricky's case, he lost almost 30 pounds.....What's the deal with his atro-body?

BenchFiedler said:
One weird thing is that smoking pot gives you the munchies and makes you eat a lot....In Ricky's case, he lost almost 30 pounds.....What's the deal with his atro-body?

but if you smoke weed and dont eat, you lose weight quicker. i didnt believe it till i lost about 30 pounds in a month easy.

plus ricky was supposibly on some diet. i forget the details though.

Back
Top Bottom