Hmm, John Kitna? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hmm, John Kitna?

XoPhinsoX

No More Injuries, Please ;).
Reaction score
I believe Kitna is going to be a FA next year due to Palmer coming in.

I'm curious what you guys think of him? I know he's only had one good season (this one) but I was watching something about him how he started focusing or some horse ****. Anyway, what do you guys think of maybe picking up Kitna next year? I don't think I'd mind Couch either.

I dont like the Kitna idea at all. too big a risk. Couch could be good but may also be a head case. If we bring in new talent I see an older QB and a draft either this year or next. Prob next. This years draft will be focused on individuals that can contribute today. WR or Oline. Then if no ring next year the focus will be on a new QB.

im with you fiedler for myp lets try tim couch he was a number 1 overall and has gotten a bad rap in cleveland.he would fit in well for us

miami will probably draft a good QB in the early rounds.. but i have a feeling that next years new coach will decide to play griese as the starter, after upgrading the offensive line in free agency.. griese may be a better option after a year in miami and a better offensive line.. i definitly think that this team needs a better QB than either fieldler or griese.. i wish that they would tear up the whole offensive line and play a brand new QB but i dont think thats going to happen..

First and foremost...we need an O-Line...then I would not mind seeing Brunell here.

We will probalby have a new HC, OC, and QB.

There will be a brand new system next year for everyone to learn.

Originally posted by dreadlockera
If we bring in new talent I see an older QB and a draft either this year or next. Prob next.

Kitna will be 32 next year. He's older. ;)

if the two options are Couch or Kitna, i say spend the money we'd plunk down for either of those "veteran" QB's on a free agent Offensive lineman and give Sage Rosenfels a chance to throw the ball and hand it to Ricky Williams... neither Kitna or Couch would come cheap, and neither are extremely mobile, so they would need a better O line than we have this year to succeed.

Back
Top Bottom