Hmmmm... will we be the only team in the AFC East to... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hmmmm... will we be the only team in the AFC East to...

Haha! Sure. The Pats suck. Whatever.

Wait, your already have the best D and O . You already won the next sb . :lol:

Well its seems as if The Pats are standing Path (except for cutting Law but they have Wilson waiting in the wings)...Which is seemingly the right thing to do after their SB winning season...
The Jets are bringing in new blood, a bit like us...
The Bills really havnt done much except ink Villarial who's nothing special...
Should be once again a tight race... :)

i like to be optimistic too, but lets be realistic.

i think several teams in the AFC east will break 8-8... and lets face it, New England is on the verge of having a dynasty.

I would like to think we will go to the playoffs next year, but i'm not an idiot.

I don't watch TV or movies Pink; who is that babe? (probably embarassed the hell out of my naivite' there) ... LOLOLO.

Originally posted by Justasportsfan

Wait, your already have the best D and O . You already won the next sb . :lol:

Justa, youre posts haver become dangerously close to trolling, whether you think so or not. :rolleyes:

Dont forget the Patriots reloading with 5 picks in the first three rounds in what is considered the deepest draft class in years acording to the experts. IMO that is why the Patriots have been some what quiet in free agency. :)

Originally posted by Mile High Fin
Here's my totally objective, non-biased prediction for 2004:

Fins 14-2
Pats 5-11
Bills 3-13
Jets 2-14

:lol:

mines the same, except i have the fins going 16-0. ;)

Originally posted by Justasportsfan

Wait, your already have the best D and O . You already won the sb. :lol:

With the Pats having 2 #1', 2 #2's, and 2 #3's, i dont think we should be writing the Patriots off one bit. I think we just even up with them though cus we are not through either. Spielman is the king of finding diamonds in the rough.

:rolleyes: Oh baby...Penelope Cruz (A big star in Spain, my favourite country) and has made a couple appearances in american movies these last few years (notably Vanilla Sky) ...
Currently dating Tom Cruise...Even though i think she can do much better ;)

Originally posted by Surferosa

Justa, youre posts haver become dangerously close to trolling, whether you think so or not. :rolleyes:

agreed. this is happening more and more recently...

bills fans: i appreciate your quality additions to this forum. but please don't be dragged down into mud-slinging matches with the dolphin fans who are minors and do not know how to intelligently discuss something (yes i know they are out there). I know some people just say stupid things, but please do not use that to gauge the entire dolphin fan community, and do not stoop to their level. Just let it slide. Those of us who know better, know better.

(disclaimer: i am not saying all minors are not capable of having intelligent conversations nor am i insinuating that all non-minors are capable either. I am insinuating that the majority of the immaturity on these boards is stemming from sub-21 year old members and/or people that lack social skills.)

peace
-tex

Originally posted by Pink_Dove
:rolleyes: Oh baby...Penelope Cruz (A big star in Spain, my favourite country) and has made a couple appearances in american movies these last few years (notably Vanilla Sky) ...
Currently dating Tom Cruise...Even though i think she can do much better ;)

she's so-so. not that hot.

Back
Top Bottom