HOF......Marino? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

HOF......Marino?

Dolphins12thMan

Tailgate Central (E12 Orange Camry Zone)
Reaction score
Is it next year he is up, or the year after? I cant remember, the 5th year or the year after the 5th. Also, if its is next year, does anyone have links for tickets, and hopefully the Dolphins will play the HOF game....I would assume they would! I want to buy tix now, b/c on that day Canton may become the largest city in Ohio....cant wait!!!

It will be 2005 for Marino, the fins won't be playing then they just played the rams 2 years ago at the hall of fame game. I'll give you alittle advise get reservations early because all of the rooms in a fifty mile radias go fast when there is a big name going in. As far as tickets contact the Canton Chamber of Commerce. The ticket manager number for the events are 330-458-2048 or the festival office 330-456-7253 or 1-800-533-4302 hope this help any questions send me a pm and I be glad to help if I can

Well, Jim Kelly was a first balloter, wasnt he? Dan Marino's childhood dogs corpse should be at least a first ballot player if that's true.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Y'all assume that he'll make it :shakeno:

:rolleyes: Dan Marino was enshrined the year he retired !!!! All that is left is Dans acceptance speech ....................:evil:

Marino1983

Thanks HOFCityfan.....If I have any problems, I will be to contact you!

if jim kelly made it!!!!

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Y'all assume that he'll make it :shakeno:

if jim kelly the guy who never won anything or broke any records

can make it into canton, marino is a shoe in.....

Dammit.............most of y'all are blind. I was only f'in kiddin'

:jk: <------------------- This means "just kidding" :shakeno:

Originally posted by Barbarian

It's cool man... some of us noticed the J/K in your post. :cool:

Marino was the greatest QB.... :jk:

:D

Back
Top Bottom