Hof... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums
Marino makes it instantly. No question.

Fiedler will only get to Canton if he buys a bus ticket.

In question...about Marino going to the Hall of Fame...are you kidding me...I don't know where you heard that from...where?

Dan Marino is a lock man...he owns all the records, he was clutch, so he never won a ring (that sucks) but there is no way he's not getting into the Hall of Fame.

He'll also make it the first time he's eligible (5 years after retirement...right?)

C'mon Jim Kelly got in...and Dan might not??? No way...he's in for sure!!!

Go Fins!!!

Please tell me this thread is a joke. Marino, not in the hall? WHAT? Are you kidding? Jim Kelly made it in the hall his FIRST year eligible. John Elway will do likewise. Dan Marino is a LOT better than Kelly and better (Not a "LOT", but better) than Elway. There's no way in this world that Marino doesn't go to the hall next year!!

MarinoFan4Life...exactly...I agree 100% with your statement. Too bad he couldn't have one just 1 superbowl...that's all just one!!!

Go Fins!!!

Well... when we are getting there this year... Miami can sign him to a one year deal and let him play the first offensive play of the Super Bowl... a handoff to Ricky...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... thats the most BEAUTIFUL dream EVER!

I got other names that deserve to be in:

Mark Clayton- better numbers than swann
Mark Duper- same
Keith Jackson- some of the best numbers all-time for tight ends.
Richmond Webb- perrenial STARTER in the pro bowl.
John Offerdahl- Pro bowl every season he completed.

What do you all think?

How do you even question if Marino will make it to Hall of Fame?

Back
Top Bottom