Hola Mi Familia | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hola Mi Familia

Bro - I hope that you are purposely misspelling the word "Guajiro" for use on the board. If you are going to sprinkle Spanish words in your post you need to realize that not everyone on the board reads Spanish so they may need to have parts of your message translated to get the full understanding of the post.
Throwing up the racism accusations so quickly tells me that you can communicate pretty well in English. Let me suggest that you continue to use English on the board, I'm pretty certain that the majority of the rest of the Latinos on the board will understand your messages even if they are written in English.

Nighthawk said:
Bro - I hope that you are purposely misspelling the word "Guajiro" for use on the board. If you are going to sprinkle Spanish words in your post you need to realize that not everyone on the board reads Spanish so they may need to have parts of your message translated to get the full understanding of the post.
Throwing up the racism accusations so quickly tells me that you can communicate pretty well in English. Let me suggest that you continue to use English on the board, I'm pretty certain that the majority of the rest of the Latinos on the board will understand your messages even if they are written in English.

VaYA!!!

Nighthawk said:
Thankyou very much. ive spent 2 weeks in spain recently in Barcelona and ive been to spain many times. i love Spanish ppl. they are a great country. I only have a limited take on Spanish. that kkk comment did p**s me off and i did feel insulted.. I hope the new guy will reply to me so we can put this under the carpet and let it go. We are both Fin fans and for that u are in my "family". respect.

Back
Top Bottom