Hola Muchachos | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hola Muchachos

Speedyâ„¢

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hows everyone doing? Im a member of NYJetsFan.com and I just wanted to come over and say hey to my favorite enemies. Come over and talk some football with us! Cant wait til Christmas night, Go Jets....Not ALL of us are bad:rolleyes:

Adios amigos!

¡Bienvenido! bueno ni tanto :tongue:

Aguas porque hay muchos que no están de humor, te aviso por si se empiezan a poner las cosas feas...

TotoreMexico said:
Aguas porque hay muchos que no están de humor, te aviso por si se empiezan a poner las cosas feas...

Despues de este ultimo juego que mas esperas?

Es verdad....si vas a venir aqui para hablar basura entonces preparate porque el horno no esta para galleticas...

Pero si vienes con buena intenciones entonces bienvenido...mas o menos...:tongue:

FinsFan74 said:
Wow....a decent Jets fan! Is the apocolypse coming!?
:cooldude: I hope not, I wasn't alive for Superbowl III so I'd like to see Gang Green get one in my life time.

welcome and glad to see a lively and friendly fan :) If you can stand a bit of heckling you will find there are many "educated" fans on this site and you'll have some fun :)

So what's it like to have a playoff contender...?

we have forgotten...its been five years.

i schouldve taken spanish instead of french in school

ce'est le vie bonne noel

Speedyâ„¢ said:
:cooldude: I hope not, I wasn't alive for Superbowl III so I'd like to see Gang Green get one in my life time.
not me but dont take it personaly

I am also from NYjetsfan.com, looking foward to next monday in general, glad i can finish the wonderful day off with a gamee with playoff implications for my jets. ashame miami isnt in the playoff hunt anymore to make it extra interesting.

Mi espanol pequito

Speedyâ„¢ said:
Hows everyone doing? Im a member of NYJetsFan.com and I just wanted to come over and say hey to my favorite enemies. Come over and talk some football with us! Cant wait til Christmas night, Go Jets....Not ALL of us are bad:rolleyes:

Adios amigos!
No Problemo pero mis juebos se estan quemando !!!!!

A friend taught me that!!!!
:D:D:D:D:goof::lol::lol::lol::lol:

rayfinkel#1fan said:
I am also from NYjetsfan.com, looking foward to next monday in general, glad i can finish the wonderful day off with a gamee with playoff implications for my jets. ashame miami isnt in the playoff hunt anymore to make it extra interesting.
Hey, who are you over at NYJetsFan?

Back
Top Bottom