Holy Cow, Jamal Lewis........ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Holy Cow, Jamal Lewis........

phinphan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Has had TDs of 63 and 82 yards, he has 258 yards with 14.49 left in the game against Cleveland.....WOW!!!

Originally posted by Danny
wow, he could break the record then.

Ozzy rules!!

I believe he just has, 280 yards (I think record was 279) wow.

Oh, I almost forgot:-

ALLLLRIIIGHT MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If they leave him in for the final drive, we could be looking at a 300 yard game. Thats just unbelievable!!!!!!

Final tally: 30 car....295 yds...2 TDs

Incredible. I heard that Clinton Portis had 100 yds rushing in the first qtr. for Denver. Wonder what he ends up with?

Originally posted by fairbanksb
Incredible. I heard that Clinton Portis had 100 yds rushing in the first qtr. for Denver. Wonder what he ends up with?

124... oh well, so much for momentum.

All I can say about Jamal is.... dayumn, I'm glad neither of my Fantasy football opponents had him this week.

Jamal Lewis was incredible this week...a monster and a half. All people who had him on their Fantasy Football team must be really content with him.

Just a little update on J Lewis......I read that 5 of his runs were for 234 yards....that means the rest were 25 carries for 61 yards....Very Barry Sanders-esque......He also AVERAGES 168 yards a game against Cleveland....Kinda takes the AWE out of this, I think.

Originally posted by inFINSible
Just a little update on J Lewis......I read that 5 of his runs were for 234 yards....that means the rest were 25 carries for 61 yards....Very Barry Sanders-esque......He also AVERAGES 168 yards a game against Cleveland....Kinda takes the AWE out of this, I think.

Doesn't matter...295 yards is 295 yards.

Back
Top Bottom