holy cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

holy cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Vegas_Phin

I wouldn't doubt that one bit. Now if we could get rid of all the local Raider fans in Vegas we would be :cool2: . :lol:
i live in so. cal but i will not go to oakland, those fans are nuts and i like to wear my colors. we flew to miami to watch the phins beat the raiders, that way i knew i was safe in numbers!;)

Originally posted by dolfan06
i live in so. cal but i will not go to oakland, those fans are nuts and i like to wear my colors. we flew to miami to watch the phins beat the raiders, that way i knew i was safe in numbers!;)

I've been to Oakland once. Once too many times. I did wear black though. I figured that's the only way I would get out of there alive.

That place :toliet:is nothing but a freak show.

Originally posted by Vegas_Phin

I've been to Oakland once. Once too many times. I did wear black though. I figured that's the only way I would get out of there alive.

That place :toliet:is nothing but a freak show.
figured as much!:rolleyes:

Nah, you guys are buying into the hype. I have been to plenty of Raider games and have never had any trouble. Of course, it doesn't hurt that my sister used to babysit Jon Gruden's kids and that the equipment manager is a close friend of the family...or the fact that the mexican half of my family makes up about 65% of the attendance either... :lol:

I actually wore Denver Bronco colors to an Oakland-Denver game one year. I have also walked in sporting my Dan MArino jersey during Miami-Oakland contests. Nothing happened other than the normal razzing one would receive wearing rivals colors. Just remember, most of them are stoned and drunk by the third quarter and won't remember or comprehend what is going on around them. That is when you make your move.

Honestly though, as the great Gary Radnich says, "You can go to any football stadium in America and find just as much piss on the walls there, as you will find in Oakland." The Black Hole isn't that bad. Are you really intimidated by a bunch of people wearing makeup? Didn't think so.

However, for all of you Dodger fans out there. I wouldn't recommend walking into Pac Bell Park bleeding Dodger Blue. I did that a couple of times and paid the price. Beer,pPeanut shells and spit stick surprisingly well to a Dodger jersey...

Originally posted by Samphin
Nah, you guys are buying into the hype. .
a guy i worked with, him and his brother went to a raider/steeler game when they were in LA. they put his brother in the hospital.

btw, have you ever been over to the "darkside", those members are wierd. all they want to do is rape your wife and eat your kids. hmmmm, maybe with those degenerates, i got it backwards!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by dolfan06
a guy i worked with, him and his brother went to a raider/steeler game when they were in LA. they put his brother in the hospital.

btw, have you ever been over to the "darkside", those members are wierd. all they want to do is rape your wife and eat your kids. hmmmm, maybe with those degenerates, i got it backwards!:rolleyes:

Yeah, but that is in L.A. Incidents happen in Oakland as well, but they happen in every stadium. People just assume that Oakland is so terrible, when in fact, you can find just as many instances everywhere else. You mentioned something about going to the darkside. I assume you mean the Black Hole. I have been there and came out unscathed. Personally, I have never had a problem at a Raider game. Maybe it has somethign to do with family and friendly ties with the team, but to me, it is no worse than any other stadium. Except Joe Robbie of course. :) Nothing but class there, until Jets fans invade anyhow...

Yeah, but that is in L.A. Incidents happen in Oakland as well, but they happen in every stadium. People just assume that Oakland is so terrible, when in fact, you can find just as many instances everywhere else. You mentioned something about going to the darkside. I assume you mean the Black Hole. I have been there and came out unscathed. Personally, I have never had a problem at a Raider game. Maybe it has somethign to do with family and friendly ties with the team, but to me, it is no worse than any other stadium. Except Joe Robbie of course. :) Nothing but class there, until Jets fans invade anyhow...
explain why everyone, to the last man, jumped up and cheered when the raiders lost. they are undoubtably the most hated team in football, and its not because they are such good sports either!:tongue:

When I was there, I saw some Dolphin fans getting pelted with jalapenos. Also, I saw Raider fans beating the crap out of each other. They don't need opposing fans to beat. During a playoff game a couple of years ago when the Phins were smoked, a Phin fan was urinated on. Even when they played in SD, a Charger fan was stabbed.

That bad boy mentality is sometimes taken to a level that is unreal. I don't get it. It isn't about football when it gets to kickin' somebody's a$$.

It isn't all Raider fans. The ones that are idiots just make them look bad in general. Personally I will never see a live game in Oakland again. That's just me though.

Back
Top Bottom