Holy Crap Jerry Wilson's Back | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Holy Crap Jerry Wilson's Back

Probably a good move for him (to safety).

LOL, they are starting him???

What ???? Jerry Wilson. Wasn't he a CB ?

I just realize that we have great depth...Freeman, Woodsen,Buckley and Fletcher could start there...

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy
What ???? Jerry Wilson. Wasn't he a CB ?

Yeah, our former nickel back, #24. I'll never forget the pick he had on Monday night against the Broncos. Snatched that sh*t right away from Sharp!

MORONS, they let a guy like Rodney Harrison go and now have Jerry Wilson starting?????? WOW, unbelievable!!!!!! I at least figured they had a capable replacement to take over. They are in trouble if he is starting. He gets his balls burnt all the time. I cannot believe this ignorance by Marty.

Originally posted by unclemonty
MORONS, they let a guy like Rodney Harrison go and now have Jerry Wilson starting?????? WOW, unbelievable!!!!!! I at least figured they had a capable replacement to take over. They are in trouble if he is starting. He gets his balls burnt all the time. I cannot believe this ignorance by Marty.

He's not playing press coverage in a man to man, so he may be more effective at the safety position looking at the whole field. The fact that he's still playing is a testament to his abilities. Remember we started him as our no. 3 too.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
Holy Crap Jerry Wilson's Back .....

:eek: Flashback.... flashback! :eek:
Bringing up that name is like bringing up Tom Olivadotti's name.
Nothing but nightmares!

3 tackles in 5 games last year, 1 career start, 76 total tackles in 6 years, 1 ff, and 3 int

LOOKS LIKE GARBAGE TO ME, just can't believe he is starting

"Bringing up that name is like bringing up Tom Olivadotti's name.
Nothing but nightmares!"

hey...hey...hey..now. i was just getting to the point of forgetting that name. SHEEEESH!

now i have to start all over again....lol

They cut Seau and Harrison because they think they're done. But a "done" Harrison is still better than Wilson will ever be.

Back
Top Bottom