holy schnikes! lions go with williams?! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

holy schnikes! lions go with williams?!

They will trade him to SD for both their 1st rounders.. Guaranteed.

I thought they'd snag DJ. My mock is really shifty now.

Now, I understand the logic behind picking the best player on the board... but I mean come on, this doesn't make any sense. Detroit has a ton of holes all over, and now they have 3 starting WR's? Yeah, they are going to be ridiculous on offense, but they still have got to play on both sides of the ball.

Derrick Johnson would fit their system well but they went BPA and you can't ignore Mike Williams.

I think this will be trading bait for San Diego

Predaphin said:
no, it's just Matt Millen not knowing how to draft, he listens to all the hype and then asks Mel Kiper for advice.
um yeha he's made some terrible picks with rogers and roy williams and kevin jones!:roflmao:

Predaphin said:
no, it's just Matt Millen not knowing how to draft, he listens to all the hype and then asks Mel Kiper for advice.

Are you kidding the last few years Millen and Mariucci have put on a clinic on how to draft. Roy Williams, Teddy Lehman, Boss Baily, Kevin Jones, Charles Rogers. I wish our last couple of years were like theirs.

Back
Top Bottom