Home Opener | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Home Opener

Nublar7 said:
Their new DL is was the DL of the 2004 Cleveland Browns. :roflmao:

i know right they traded their best Rb to them for anothe d-line man, they cap room is dwindling, Tatum Bell will do decent but not stupendious. who gets another teams entire dl-ine:confused:

JAcK o D1AmonDs said:
I have to get this off my chest, this Broncos fan has been talking major ****, do u think we will win against Denver in our home opener? if so by what score and some stats if you'd like and how would we score
I live here in Colorado...and you can bet the broncos fans talk alot of trash but just like 3yrs ago when we played them up here it'll be super quiet up here after the game...we won 22-21 I was there.It was sooooooooo funny after the game you could hear a pin drop on the interstate.Dolphins win this one 24-10. ;)

finzforever3000 said:
I live here in Colorado...and you can bet the broncos fans talk alot of trash but just like 3yrs ago when we played them up here it'll be super quiet up here after the game...we won 22-21 I was there.It was sooooooooo funny after the game you could hear a pin drop on the interstate.Dolphins win this one 24-10. ;)

well i live i Jersey and the guy that does it has weird choices for pro teams as his fav, he likes the Bo sox, Broncos and Canucks(when they played), but he keeps saying that Miami is gonna get blown out like 35-0, i should kick his azz but im still in HS and i would suck cuz i wouldnt be able to play next season for my team

JAcK o D1AmonDs said:
well i live i Jersey and the guy that does it has weird choices for pro teams as his fav, he likes the Bo sox, Broncos and Canucks(when they played), but he keeps saying that Miami is gonna get blown out like 35-0, i should kick his azz but im still in HS and i would suck cuz i wouldnt be able to play next season for my team
Tell him you know what you have to do to a Donkey once its down....You gotta shoot it!!! :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom