hooshoops coors light cold hard nfl draft day facts | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

hooshoops coors light cold hard nfl draft day facts

On the contrary my friend....i think it's destiny (no i am not naming it Destiny if it's a girl HAHA) But i appreciate your support.

Spring time in the rockies after a 6 month winter....the sunshine is coming, flowers blooming, and the layers are coming off. It's a great time to have a kid. (and draft Ryan Mallett!!)

i'm just messin...i got a 2 week old son in my house right now...i told my wife to speed it up :lol:

congrats and to good health

So do you think Corey Luiget is going to get picked before Nick Fairley? Because I don't see two 4-3 teams needing a DT between 10 (the point after which you think Fairley falls) and 15 (the point before which you think Luiget is getting picked). Could happen, it's not an invalid prediction. But I don't know if that's what you mean.

Ultimately I think Brandon Harris will be picked before 50. But I don't think he's going today by any means. Baltimore in a trade down is my bet.

Dallas looks likely to trade down but I think they'll pick Watt ahead of Smith. Rob Ryan is the new DC and he'll insist. Assuming they don't trade up for one of the CBs.

I think DJ Williams will be a 3rd rounder. Julius Thomas is probably a fourth rounder, so I agree with that.

The rest of this I agree with. Especially #24. :)

So do you think Corey Luiget is going to get picked before Nick Fairley? Because I don't see two 4-3 teams needing a DT between 10 (the point after which you think Fairley falls) and 15 (the point before which you think Luiget is getting picked). Could happen, it's not an invalid prediction. But I don't know if that's what you mean.

Ultimately I think Brandon Harris will be picked before 50. But I don't think he's going today by any means. Baltimore in a trade down is my bet.

Dallas looks likely to trade down but I think they'll pick Watt ahead of Smith. Rob Ryan is the new DC and he'll insist. Assuming they don't trade up for one of the CBs.

I think DJ Williams will be a 3rd rounder. Julius Thomas is probably a fourth rounder, so I agree with that.

The rest of this I agree with. Especially #24. :)

i think st louis would take legit over fairley if they could choose b/t the 2...dj williams lack of size as a te drops him into round 4...although i can see round 3...i just think the real value is round 4

ok so they're not facts...i don't like that rocky mountain horse piss anyways...my predictions on the festivities beginning in around 12 hours...it's a case...a 24 pack...no lightweights around here...lets start it off with one that will have many of you bonging beers...

1. qb ryan mallett will not be a top 20 pick correct

2. wr aj green goes #4 to cinci correct

3. wr julio jones goes #6 to cleveland right name and pick wrong team due to trade out...pass

4. dallas if they don't trade out of pick #9 will select ot tyron smith correct

5. dt nick fairley falls out of the top 10 correct

6. robert quinn falls out of the top 10 correct

6. the first 3-4 de off the board will be cameron jordan of cal wrong jj watt

7. the earliest de daquan bowers comes off the board is pick #20 correct

8. mark ingram will be the first rb off the board and a 1st round pick correct

9. te kyle rudolph will be a 1st round pick wrong

10. cb brandon harris will not be a top 50 pick correct

11. qb christian ponder comes off the board no later than pick #35 cinci correct although pick #12...jeesh

12. miami will trade out of pick #15 wrong...surprised

13. dt corey liuget goes in the top 15 wrong pick 18

14. new england will trade out of pick #28 to a team looking to come up for a qb and will recieve a 2012 1st round pick and a 2nd rounder in return wrong traded out but rb mark ingram was the trade up pick

15. dt phil taylor goes pick #21 to kc pass...went pick #21 but kc traded out

16. the 2nd te off the board will not come off til round 3 wrong...round 2 kendricks overdrafted imo

17. there will be no listed safety prospect selected in round 1...college cb to conversion nfl free safety aaron williams would be the only exception and it would be late in round 1 if it did happen correct

18. og john moffitt will not come off the board prior to round 4 wrong round 3 to seattle...who's draft sucked by the way

19. te/hb dj williams goes no earlier than round 4 same for te julius thomas correct

20. lb mark herzlich goes no earlier than round 5 (long 3 day wait in the green room for him) correct

21. wr aldrick robinson will be a dolphin wrong

22. miami will have selected a rb by the end of round 3 correct

23. tampa will trade up from pick #20 for a de prospect wrong

24. and finally miami will find a way to screw it up... correct

my crystal ball must have been a little hazy but #24 was crystal clear...ha ha

interior oline with a top 15 pick is screw up...guess who else in the league has used a top 15 pick on interior oline in the last 10 years??? no one...we're the only ones...its bad value...this kid better be steve hutchinson or nick mangold or this sucks...end of story

and watching the way the board unfolded i think miami kind of panicked a bit...moving up into late round 2 for daniel thomas when the value at rb was headed to round 3 and 4 anyways...losing the 5th round pick which could have landed us a te in dj williams that fits like a glove the h back role...trading to 6ths for some reason to come up and get charles clay...meh

i do like daniel thomas the player...best feet on a big back in a draft no doubt...but let me present something to you

pouncey at #15...delone carter at #79 edmond gates at #111 dj williams in the 5th...thats pretty damn good

i just think we panicked a bit...and gave up that 5th when we didn't need to...i know why they did it but i don't agree with it...

and seattle...pete carroll must have been stoned when they put their board together...lmao

interior oline with a top 15 pick is screw up...guess who else in the league has used a top 15 pick on interior oline in the last 10 years??? no one...we're the only ones...its bad value...this kid better be steve hutchinson or nick mangold or this sucks...end of story

and watching the way the board unfolded i think miami kind of panicked a bit...moving up into late round 2 for daniel thomas when the value at rb was headed to round 3 and 4 anyways...losing the 5th round pick which could have landed us a te in dj williams that fits like a glove the h back role...trading to 6ths for some reason to come up and get charles clay...meh

i do like daniel thomas the player...best feet on a big back in a draft no doubt...but let me present something to you

pouncey at #15...delone carter at #79 edmond gates at #111 dj williams in the 5th...thats pretty damn good

i just think we panicked a bit...and gave up that 5th when we didn't need to...i know why they did it but i don't agree with it...

Dont like Delone Carter that much. I like Thomas much much better. Gates is a great pick and I rather have Clay than Williams.

is isn't so much that i love delone carter...i think he's solid...limited feet not much make you miss big downhill back...but i just wish we didn't give up that 5th...of course daniel thomas showed he can take a direct snap so i'm sure these guys that love the damn wildcat couldn't resist that

that probably put them over the edge...that and those ballerina feet of daniel thomas

Dont like Delone Carter that much. I like Thomas much much better. Gates is a great pick and I rather have Clay than Williams.

I also like Thomas better than Carter. Wasn't big on Carter -- didn't like his lateral agility, in particular -- and wouldn't have been very enthused to go into the season with him as the starter. I have my reservations about Thomas, as well, which I brought up in the Gates thread on the main forum. I'm going to watch the UCLA game tonight to get a better hold on him, though. I spent more of the time pre-draft looking at the quicker guys like Hunter, Powell, White and company.

In retrospect I should have known better. :)

Steelers, Seahawks, and the 49ers. So 3 times in the past 10 years. Maybe 4 if you consider Robert Gallery, but he was selected to play tackle but failed and plays guard now.

Back
Top Bottom