Hopefull trade. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hopefull trade.

Joey 22

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ricky at his age and with all the baggage he carries is definately not worth a 1st rd but imagine Cutler being there sitting at #16, The Broncos may be itching to get rid of Plummer who is average at best and getting older and who held them back from the SB this year also as everybody knows the Broncos have interest in RW imagine #22, #29 and their 3rd for #16 and RW. I would wet myself right that moment. We could get McNeil, Cromartie with those 2 firsts then with our second we could get Greg Blue with the first 3rd we get Croyle the second we get Lutui with our 4th we get Thomas Howard we package a 7th plus Madison for another 4th and we get Anwar Phillips and with the other sevenths one we use it for Gerald Anderson NT from Georgia and the other for Larry Dibbles one gap DT from TX. Now that is the perfect draft from my point of view.

i don't think McNeil is worth a first rounder in think going after him or brad smith in the 3rd or 4th round would make more sense. i agree shippin ricky for a draft pick

Joey 22 said:
imagine Cutler being there sitting at #16, The Broncos may be itching to get rid of Plummer who is average at best and getting older and who held them back from the SB this year
If the Broncos do trade up, I don't think QB will be their top priority. Plummer was reliable all season, and a team that was one game away from the Super Bowl needs a player who can immediately impact the team and help them make that final step.

Anwar Phillips is terrible. Trust me on this one.

I'd rather have Jon Scott than McNeil.

dude did u read what u wrote....cmon man!!! stop with all this nonsense1st plummer is a above average qb in the nfl who had a really good yr....they lost to the hottest team in the nfl so y would denver want cutler??? 1st ioff what makes u so sure cutler will succeed...as u can see with my avatar i am a cutler fan but this makes no sense...and then u name another 15 guys we get....i know im bored just as u are...i cant take it anymore but this is a bit too extreme....if a rw trade is gonna happen it will happen for one pick!

No Way

No way Denver gives up Plummer, he had a great year. QB's take time to get acclimated to a system, you cant interchange them like a RB.
Cutler will NOT be available 16th. If we traded for their 2 picks we would be giving them the lower pick. It doesnt work out for us at all. Keep Ricky, no to TO, and draft..........Moss or Huff in the 1st and Croyle in the 2nd.:fire:

Back
Top Bottom