horsesense......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

horsesense.........

dolfan06

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
i read your post about all the email notifications, on CYBERHIGH. if you don't want the emails, go to user cp, click that , then edit options. scroll down until you find email notification and change it from yes to no.;)

Thanks

I'm so embarrassed. :evil: , I got it now 06, after only receiving about 200 e-mails:lol: It took me friggin forever to delete them all. props again on the win, too bad you couldn't make it over. The ribs turned out, " melt-in-your- mouth awesome ", and the beer couldn't have been colder, maybe next time Huh?

if we don't meet up before, i usually don't go anywhere for the SB. if the invite is open, lets do that! ;)

horsesense

do you think that lost killed Denver playoff chances?

Probably

We'd have to run the table and have help. Its not totally impossible, while it doesn't look real good either. Hey I did some reading this week-end, and did you know, over the last 15 years the Jets are 18-41 in post- november games, ahh excuse me, make that 18-42 now. So tell me Whip, how are the Jets chances?

Our chances are a lot better then Denver. The past has nothing to do with today.

I should have known

you couldn't come up with anything even close to resembling a thought. You can sugarcoat it all you want, but facts are facts, and the Jets are known throughout the history of their franchise to tank in Dec. They've won a total of 15 times in 15 seasons, after Nov. In case you can't count, thats one time per season after Nov. You can call it in the past, all day long, but yesterday was 2-Dec, and your Jets lost, lets see what happens in Pittsburg next Sun. You'll be lucky to finish the season 9-7, if you do better then that, then feel free to bring this thread back to the top, and prove me wrong. Btw, the 2 games I see you winning are Cinny, and Buffalo.

thanks horsense

did you know, over the last 15 years the Jets are 18-41 in post- november games, ahh excuse me, make that 18-42 now. So tell me Whip, how are the Jets chances?

I love it - I thought the Fins were the only AFC East team with that problems since they have had no running game and hate cold weather. I guess other team aka the Jets just plain choke. :evil:

Back
Top Bottom