How 4 NFL teams changed their future one week before the 2019 season | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How 4 NFL teams changed their future one week before the 2019 season

IMO proper use of those 4 picks in the next 2 years could set us up nicely to have multiple high round picks for years, al la Cheatriots...
It's their model, good management and proper GM-ing. We still need to hit on picks, but I feel a lot better with this regime picking that I have in a decade.

A below average WR with a limited route tree, ZERO catch radius, that has the dropies and cies on twitter about not getting the ball? Never had a 1000 yard season...For 8 million a year I pass.

He might do well being the 3rd of 4th option in Houston. Most teams have 2-3 WRs that are better.
Still doesn't sound like cancer.

Yeah, definitely not the group that worship an 8 million. Dollar a year player who doesn’t break 1000 yards and Barry has 65 catches for his best season lol
Who's Barry?

Yeah, can't wait for the next round of garbage picks like Parker, Harris etc. I have no faith in Grier until I see some of these dudes actually be functional in the NFL.

Is it the right thing to get rid of proven, young talent for picks? I'd rather have seen a bum like Reshad Jones go for a lot less just to clear his cap number. The bet part of the trade was getting rid of the cancer that was Kenny Stills.
I think our drafting has been getting better. Also, with a system and a plan it’s should be easier to pick guys who fit what you want to do. I think we are going to get good very quickly.

Still doesn't sound like cancer.
I liked Stills as a player and he was a leader, but I hated that he brought so much negative attention and distractions to a team that has had more than enough negative adversity recently. I wouldn't say he was a cancer, but I am kind of glad he is gone.

I liked Stills as a player and he was a leader, but I hated that he brought so much negative attention and distractions to a team that has had more than enough negative adversity recently. I wouldn't say he was a cancer, but I am kind of glad he is gone.
Which I get, but yeah cancer is definitely not the word for it.

Really this season in now all about great Flores and Grier are. Picks mean jack if you can't draft and coach well. Churning the bottom half of the roster is fine but the current starters need to stay on the rest of tje season unless we get some outrageous offer for one of em. These guys need to show growth then we need to churn Flores.

Which I get, but yeah cancer is definitely not the word for it.

8 million dollars to cry on Twitter about not getting the ball? Cancer. Ever notice how it’s garbage players that can’t stay on teams when they push their politics in your face?

If he were deandre Hopkins or Julio do you think anyone cares what he says off the field about non football ****?

Yeah, can't wait for the next round of garbage picks like Parker, Harris etc. I have no faith in Grier until I see some of these dudes actually be functional in the NFL.

Is it the right thing to get rid of proven, young talent for picks? I'd rather have seen a bum like Reshad Jones go for a lot less just to clear his cap number. The bet part of the trade was getting rid of the cancer that was Kenny Stills.

Minkah, Tunsil.....were they not worthy of mentioning? They are excellant 1st round picks.The fact the LT is gone is irrelevant.

Why is nobody commenting on that tweet by Xavien Howard?
Seems to me a jab at the front office who just extended him. He has always been a kind of quiet, together guy. I'm a little surprised, unless that was an old tweet in reference to something else.

8 million dollars to cry on Twitter about not getting the ball? Cancer. Ever notice how it’s garbage players that can’t stay on teams when they push their politics in your face?

If he were deandre Hopkins or Julio do you think anyone cares what he says off the field about non football ****?
:rolleyes:

It seems as if the only people who liked this trash player had some kind of political agenda?
I like Stills as a player and I couldn’t care less about politics. If I did I’d watch something else but I’m watching football.

Also, I couldn’t care less about the money he makes or how high his cap number is. I expect the front office and coaches to put a competitive team on the field and I’ll leave the business side to them. If they pay three kickers 20 million each and we still win, I’ll give a ****.

In a nutshell I enjoyed watching Kenny Stills in a Dolphins uniform the last four years and I was hoping he would stay.

Back
Top Bottom