How 4 NFL teams changed their future one week before the 2019 season | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How 4 NFL teams changed their future one week before the 2019 season

Let’s change our future some more and trade Kenyan Drake at the deadline

Feasible. Possible.

But Grier is obviously greedy.

If we can strike when there's weakness on the other side -- do it.

Curious what some would think as really good comp for a Drake?

Give me an R2 in 20 and I'm in. I bet Grier is looking for more...

Feasible. Possible.

I know some have a problem with Drake and his lack of willingness to run inside consistently. But I like the kid and like his game a lot. Folks that are screaming for Ballage are going to be in for a real surprise. That kid offers absolutely nothing if the OL doesn't give him a lane.

I know some have a problem with Drake and his lack of willingness to run inside consistently. But I like the kid and like his game a lot. Folks that are screaming for Ballage are going to be in for a real surprise. That kid offers absolutely nothing if the OL doesn't give him a lane.

Ballange is a less talented derrick henry. Drake has the talent to be a stud given the proper work load.

Stills was a cancer. He was over paid, underperformed and cried on twitter for not getting the ball. good riddance. It seems as if the only people who liked this trash player had some kind of political agenda?

Feasible. Possible.

I think Drake is a potential candidate to be traded, but my guess is they want to see Balage, Walton, Gaskin & Laird in action before doing so. RB's go to the IR quite often. Perhaps Grier will take advantage of another desperate GM who just lost his starting RB for the season. If they can get a 2nd rounder for Drake, I don't think they give it a 2nd thought.

If Drake were in their long term plans, I believe he would've been extended by now the way they did Grant.

I think Drake is a potential candidate to be traded, but my guess is they want to see Balage, Walton, Gaskin & Laird in action before doing so. RB's go to the IR quite often. Perhaps Grier will take advantage of another desperate GM who just lost his starting RB for the season. If they can get a 2nd rounder for Drake, I don't think they give it a 2nd thought.

If Drake were in their long term plans, I believe he would've been extended by now the way they did Grant.
Which would've been a mistake, I believe. I love Drake and I will always remember him for the Miami Miracle™ , but RB is the easiest position to fill in this league. For the right price I would definitely re-sign him if he stays healthy. But there's no need to make that decision just yet.

Which would've been a mistake, I believe. I love Drake and I will always remember him for the Miami Miracle™ , but RB is the easiest position to fill in this league. For the right price I would definitely re-sign him if he stays healthy. But there's no need to make that decision just yet.

Tell that to the Cowboys that just paid 1 billion dollars for the "easiest position to fill"

Last edited:
Tell that to the Cowboys that just pain 1 billion dollars for the "easiest position to fill"
Yeah, don't like that move. Especially with their OL, they don't need to pay that kind of money to any RB. But hey, that's their problem.

Yeah, don't like that move. Especially with their OL, they don't need to pay that kind of money to any RB. But hey, that's their problem.

I'll never get the thing about players going on strike because they feel they're outperforming their contract. Yet, players never feel the need to give the money back when they're underperforming on those contracts.

Last edited:
I'll never get the thing about players going on strike because they feel they're outperforming their contract. Yet, players never feel the need to give the money back when they're underperforming on those contracts.
I think that's quite an unrealistic expectation.

Ballange is a less talented derrick henry. Drake has the talent to be a stud given the proper work load.

Stills was a cancer. He was over paid, underperformed and cried on twitter for not getting the ball. good riddance. It seems as if the only people who liked this trash player had some kind of political agenda?

I think it's obvious who has the political agenda.

It will be a shockwave for a lot of people when Flores and Grier go the patriots way and trade down with those 1st round picks. :lol:

I don’t think they trade down with the first one. But yes, it wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest to see three of those four first rounders turned into a lower first rounder(s) and multiple second rounders, third rounders, and future picks.

I think it's obvious who has the political agenda.

Yeah, definitely not the group that worship an 8 million. Dollar a year player who doesn’t break 1000 yards and Barry has 65 catches for his best season lol

Back
Top Bottom