how about lettting finheaven members vote on the new site layout? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

how about lettting finheaven members vote on the new site layout?

Maynard the Hammer

you are the nail
Reaction score
i noticed the threads look a little different since last night's update

looks like the orange border around the aqua thread tables are gone too

i was thinking of having an admin put up a poll in the main forum with a few different options of the layout to choose from

the choice doesnt have to be absolute, but i think people would enjoy participating

We are not finished yet.There are a couple of glitches to work out.There is also some more work to be done on the graphics .Its an ongoing process and the script and server gurus have not slept in a couple of days.They are doing a fantastic job.

Patience .Rome was not built in a day.:wink:

i noticed the threads look a little different since last night's update

looks like the orange border around the aqua thread tables are gone too

i was thinking of having an admin put up a poll in the main forum with a few different options of the layout to choose from

the choice doesnt have to be absolute, but i think people would enjoy participating

There are a couple of cosmetic issues that we are aware of and are trying to track down. For one, the body of the forum is less wide than the header in some places and there is a space between replies.

We are just now finishing up the functional issues and will deal with the cosmetic stuff in the next day or so.

njfinfan has posted a note in the staff forum about your idea for a poll. With the holidays, things might not get replied to as quickly as normal but I wanted to let you know that we hear you...

You guys are doing a great job! Keep up the good work! Happy Holidays!

I had a hard enough time talking Mindwarp out of Pink :lol:

Seriously, we are working on the board. Things will go back to the way they were in while.

That really jumps out at you when you refresh. :lol:

Awesome......well the orange trim is a little harsh on the eyes at first

just my opinion:D

I had a hard enough time talking Mindwarp out of Pink :lol:

Seriously, we are working on the board. Things will go back to the way they were in while.

no doubt...if you could just get him out of that fsu skirt, we'd be set.

Back
Top Bottom