How about some Kudos for Ricky | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How about some Kudos for Ricky

Merman

Super Bowl MVP
Reaction score
24 carries for 132 yards = 5.5 ypc

2 receptions for 62 yards 1TD long 52 yards

243 rushing yards in two games, on pace for 1944 yards for the year.

No doubt why we have won so impressively the last two games. Is there still some question that the Dolphins are worried about 1500 yards for a first round pick???

well ricky's real test is next week...if he can carry us over that jets D he is the real thing plain and simple...

i believe he can

Way to go ricky keep it up :D :D :D

Jets run defense is awefully shaky. First real test where Ricky is concerned will probably be week 5 against the Patriots.

Not that I'm looking past the Jets, they are a decent team, but it probably won't be the running game we need to worry about as much against them. Its turnovers, and Vinny picking us apart.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Jets run defense is awefully shaky. First real test where Ricky is concerned will probably be week 5 against the Patriots.

So what if I am a homer. Ricky's gonna run and pass that test. :p

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Not that I'm looking past the Jets, they are a decent team, but it probably won't be the running game we need to worry about as much against them. Its turnovers, and Vinny picking us apart.

Isn't that the honest truth. I thought our pass rush would knock Vinny out of the league but maybe not. Still we will find a way to win as the Jets are reeling.

:monkey: Jets

The Pats will be a huge test. They'll be the barometer. Right now, I don't think our defense is ready for them. We've gotta stop the run to have a chance against them....or any of the playoff contenders.

Back to Ricky......our boy is doing his thing. Thing is, we still haven't seen Ricky getting the ball over and over in the 4th. I want to see him wearing out a tired defense.

yeah, i agree, than again....... the first game we were up by 100 so we benched him to rest....... and today it seemed like the colts had it for 15 mins........

Back
Top Bottom