How about this for a DEAL!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How about this for a DEAL!!

SDPhin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Tell the Chargers to draft Eli and we will trade them Fiedler, Madison and O-Gun for Eli and there #2....now thats interesting????

no its not. Its a damn rip off. The chargers would be stupid.

yea I would have to agree...we already ripped them off once, I dont think they will let us do it again

The trade if it where possible would be Ogun and our #1 for theirs and thats a stretch.

When the Ogun trade (or signing) rumors first started, the Texans were one of the first teams mentioned. Those ideas were quickly shot down because the Texans run a 3-4. The Chargers have moved to a 3-4 so I don't see why things would be any different with them.

I think the best thing the Chargers can do is trade with New York. Pick up their first and second round picks (possibly even Ike Hilliard if the rumors are true). At #4, I would take Big Ben, Rivers, Roy Williams, or Sean Taylor. I would also consider trading down even further if a team like the Jaguars was interested in Roy or the Pats were interested in Taylor. They could probably still grab Rivers as long as they ended up with a pick before Pittsburgh and Buffalo. With the early consecutive picks in the second round, they could go for Jason Babin to play linebacker in the 3-4 and Marquise Hill to play end. They could end up having a pretty solid draft and, in my opinion, come out much better than selecting Eli at #1 . . . especially with the fact that he's not happy there anyway.

The trade would be Our 1st ,O-gun and Our 1st next year and then some!

Frayser said:
When the Ogun trade (or signing) rumors first started, the Texans were one of the first teams mentioned. Those ideas were quickly shot down because the Texans run a 3-4. The Chargers have moved to a 3-4 so I don't see why things would be any different with them.

I've been trying to say that the Chargers changed d's and O-Gun would be useless as a end in a 3-4 for weeks now. No one seemed to have taken it as a valid point.

Oh well, watch it happen anyway.
:goof:

I'd rather focus on a trade for Philip Rivers than Eli. It might happen and if we include O-Gun and Fiedler or Sage, it won't be such a rip-off for the other team.

SDPhin said:
Tell the Chargers to draft Eli and we will trade them Fiedler, Madison and O-Gun for Eli and there #2....now thats interesting????

Don't hold your breath waiting for this to happen.

Back
Top Bottom