How about this idea??????!!!!!!????!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How about this idea??????!!!!!!????!!!!

lev151

Practice Squad
Reaction score
:yell: Maybe we can put Zach Thomas in for Wade Smith...I mean I think he'd have a better shot at stopping blitzers than piece o' shizzle Wade did!!!
And if Wanny is still there by week 6 than ol' Wayne has blown a gasket in his common-sense engine!!!
Two good things that I did notice tonight...we will finally get a top 10 (maybe even top 5) pick; and also anyone who is playing fantasy football...this defense will get you through until week 5; then they'll be burnt out. I'm so glad Randy McMichael ripped the line a new *** on the side line. What a disgrace!!! And anyone who defends Gordon is obviously as blind as Stevie Wonder. That guy didn't hit one hole; or even hit the line where the hole was suppose to be. If you start running and stop at the line of scrimmage then your going to go nowhere and lose yardage (unless your Barry Sanders, Priest Holmes, or God)
2 down and 14 to go until the next offseason; hopefully Wanny and Speilman free!!!!! Dear God, please have Wanny fired by week 5, please let us win only 2 games this season so we can get a real QB in the draft (and if Wanny and Spielman are still there God, you know they'll trade our pick away!!!) Anything you can do to help God would be great...thank you...god be with you fellow dolphin fans...this year is going to be like no other that I can remember!!!!!!!!!!:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil::fire:

Back
Top Bottom