How About Trading That #46????.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How About Trading That #46????....

painnotpleasure said:
Yeah lets trade it for another QB... how about Fiedler this time?

If Feeley does bad enough this year I'm sure we will see a thread about this.

BLITZKRIEG said:
Just curious, would anyone here think trading that #46 pick to Seattle for RB S. Alexander be a wise / solid trade???...

We need to draft a RB somewhere, and using the #46 on a rookie is risky. Why not draft WR B. Edwards at #2, and give the Hawks that #46 for RB S. Alexander???....

We all know the Hawks are looking to unload him, and they've even gone as far as saying they'll take a 2006 draft pick to get it done. I think Alexander would be a steal for a second rounder in 2005...

Too crazy???....Not a good idea???....What are your thoughts????

PHINZ RULE!!!

With the amount of money Alexander will demand, and the Hawks so desperate to unload him, I would offer them my 3rd.:D

it's partialy money, for sure. but i really think saban wants to get a defensive player at # 46.

I think Saban is eyeing defensive help with that second rounder but I think trading it for Edge/Alexander would make for an interesting scenario:

- We trade Edge/Alexander for our second rounder.
- We trade down with the Vikes picking up Mike Williams at 7 and Marcus Spears at 18.

Talk about weapons in the passing game Feeley would have Chambers, Booker, M. Williams, Mcmike and Edge/Alexander to throw too...Linehan would be licking his chops. We'd only need to fix that O-line and determine if Feeley is the right QB.

the idea is gold, but unfortuetly it would never work because of the money we would be force to pay. Alexander is going to require top dollar

money talks and we don't have much of it. though I would prefer Edge over Alexander, I still prefer getting an RB in the draft over both.

Back
Top Bottom