How about we bring back Chris Chambers | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How about we bring back Chris Chambers

Henne's confidence level won't get shaken enough with Ginn's timing, route running and dropsies? He needs another albatross around his neck?

Hell, while we're at it, why not bring back Derek Hagan if we can finagle him away from he Giants?

Maybe you should compare stats with Boldin...thats more the reason people are hyped on getting him.

And what are lots of catches and TDs to you? Rec in the 30s isnt a lot of Catches to me. Neither is yardage in the 500s or lower. In SD he definitely underperformed, and because of a couple of good games in KC, now he can be our saviour? Not happening.

who said any thing about Saviour? I dont anyone here believes that..
In SD he was injured, give the guy some credit..like I said before when healthy he produces..

News flash....Chambers isn't elite WR. He also has his problems with drops...and has only 1 1000 yard season.....a long time ago

LT is better than Lex Hilliard. Should we go after him?

We need better than Chambers....just because he would be a #1 on our team, doesn't mean we would have a true #1. We are just back at square 1, with a bunch of #2 WR's, except those who don't want to let go can bring back their chambers jerseys. Yippie.

And its not the year after he broke 1000....Our WR core combined almost equals the amount of years Chambers has. Pretty unfair to judge them all so poorly to chambers when he only has had 1 big year.

Bottom line.....we don't need an older #2 guy that may be slightly better than what we have. Thats not making our WR core better for Henne to show his true worth.

If Lex Hilliard was our #1 RB. I would definately go after LT. Fortunately for us Hilliard is our #3/#4 RB (depending on Cobbs health). WR on the other hand.....

What term did Ireland use about older players? "growth stoppers"?
That's exactly what Chambers would be.

News flash....Chambers isn't elite WR. He also has his problems with drops...and has only 1 1000 yard season.....a long time ago

This is a guy that will take Henne to the next level in his final year or 2? No.

Damn if someone were to say the same about Ronnie Brown they would be labeled a hater although Brown has been far from elite but is so beloved and given every excuse in the world. 1 1000 yard season also in his career.

Im just trying to complete my own Trifecta, Jerseys I bought the 00-09 that im glad I didnt give to goodwill

Damn if someone were to say the same about Ronnie Brown they would be labeled a hater although Brown has been far from elite but is so beloved and given every excuse in the world. 1 1000 yard season also in his career.

Ronnie is not an elite back because of his injury history...not because of his ability/talent.

Big difference.

In SD he was injured, give the guy some credit..like I said before when healthy he produces..

So he's been injured since he left Miami?

People who think he should be the #1 WR here....maybe I over stated "saviour"....but a #1 WR to a growing QB that we hope will be something to lead a franchise for years to come....what do you call it?

even better....lets count on an injury prone #2 WR...:rolleyes2:

you're right....lol....now who to get rid of? Cam? Hartline? Need to make room for our new #2 WR

good point..
You know the Saints won the Superbowl with a bunch of #2 starting at WR
I say make room..

Back
Top Bottom