How about we get fans of all the NFL... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How about we get fans of all the NFL...

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
teams together and create a 3 round mock draft. obviously we have the Dolphins covered but I have also seen fans of Seattle, San Diego, Buffalo, NY Jets, NE, and some other teams on this site. What would happen is that we would have a fan of the team "on the clock" pick a player who would still be on the board. It might not work because we don't have fans from all the teams on this site but it's a suggestion

We actually had a fan draft on a danish board I frequent. Each fan was the GM of a team, and each team had 24 hours to draft. A lot of fun. I drafted for Miami of course =).

touborg said:
We actually had a fan draft on a danish board I frequent. Each fan was the GM of a team, and each team had 24 hours to draft. A lot of fun. I drafted for Miami of course =).

Ronnie Brown I hope :)

This was pre combine etc, so I went with Benson at the time. Really fun though, everyone does a small writeup of why they picked their specific guy and who else they had thought about etc. A lot of fun.

touborg said:
This was pre combine etc, so I went with Benson at the time. Really fun though, everyone does a small writeup of why they picked their specific guy and who else they had thought about etc. A lot of fun.

thats cool and I say we do that same thing on this board, it would be fun but we might have some agruements on who Miami will pick :lol:

Back
Top Bottom