How are other teams rookies doing in preseason? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How are other teams rookies doing in preseason?

clutch

Active Roster
Reaction score
Especially finheaven members are interested. For example,
Slim reaper
Creed humphres
Dillan Radunz
Top3 running backs
Etc.

Share us if you know, just for fun

Not much mention of who you're looking for but here's the latest week old news:

Well, there were a couple others I dug up but they aren't posting correctly.

Pats put up a 35-0 against the Eagles. "Jones put together another strong game with strong, crisp, decisive throws. Of the six incompletions, three were drops and one was a spike. Unfortunately this often looked like practice, as he had little pressure with the Eagles playing a majority of players who won’t even make the team on defense when Jones was in the game." Draft Kings

Mac Jones preseason drives:
10 plays, 70 yards, TD
9 plays, 75 yards, TD
17 plays, 91 yards, TD
punt
13 plays, 53 yards, FG
punt
10 plays, 43 yards, FG

Cam Newton looked like a quality starting NFL quarterback in the New England Patriots' preseason game against the Philadelphia Eagles at Lincoln Financial Field on Thursday night he went 8-9 103 yds and 1 TD. The line for the opener Miami at NE is NE -2 1/2. Newton passes in the first pre season game against Washington

The Bills believe Josh Allen is too much of a veteran and he hasn't taken a snap in the first two pre season games lol. They're loaded on young QB talent with Jake Fromm, Trubisky and Allen.

Last edited:
I haven't done my fantasy football prep yet, but I did watch a little of Devonta Smith and Javonte Williams, which are two players I'm optimistic for. Smith had an injury in practice so he was just coming back. He struggled with some drops in the second preseason game. The passes weren't great, but they were catches I would expect him to make. It was with the back-up QB so I don't know if he has any chemistry with the starter, but I think he may end up their #1 WR.

Williams picked up two first downs on his first two carries and looked fast and powerful while doing it. He had a drop in the second game and looked a bit hesitant early, but then seemed to regain his form. I expect he'll be the starter in Denver soon if not on opening day.

Pats put up a 35-0 against the Eagles. "Jones put together another strong game with strong, crisp, decisive throws. Of the six incompletions, three were drops and one was a spike. Unfortunately this often looked like practice, as he had little pressure with the Eagles playing a majority of players who won’t even make the team on defense when Jones was in the game." Draft Kings

10 plays, 70 yards, TD
9 plays, 75 yards, TD
17 plays, 91 yards, TD
punt
13 plays, 53 yards, FG
punt
10 plays, 43 yards, FG

Cam Newton looked like a quality starting NFL quarterback in the New England Patriots' preseason game against the Philadelphia Eagles at Lincoln Financial Field on Thursday night he went 8-9 103 yds and 1 TD. The line for the opener Miami at NE is NE -2 1/2. Newton passes in the first pre season game against Washington

The Bills believe Josh Allen is too much of a veteran and he hasn't taken a snap in the first two pre season games lol. They're loaded on young QB talent with Jake Fromm, Trubisky and Allen.

10 plays, 70 yards, TD
9 plays, 75 yards, TD
17 plays, 91 yards, TD
punt
13 plays, 53 yards, FG
punt
10 plays, 43 yards, FG

Impressive, most impressive.

It's going to be tough for Cam to hold off Jones, but the Pats game plan may allow Cam to be serviceable this season.

Jones is ready. If they get a stud TE and a WR in the next year...they could be trouble in the NFL again.

Just an aside - I believe Tua is 7/8 for 115 yards on 3rd down in preseason.

Bama folk are no stranger to this.

If I’ve said it once I’ve said it 100 times around here - give me Tua and some receivers and I’ll take my chances.

Can’t tell if that’s 3 drops by Ja’Marr Chase or if he just “opted out”.

Like I said all along, quitting gets easier every time you do it.

Anyone watching the Lions' games so far? I'm SO glad we didn't pick Penei Sewell. He looks AWFUL. He's like the big fattest kid in PAL that was forced to play against men. It's shocking and embarrassing.

Jones looks miles ahead of Trevor Lawrence. Lance and Wilson have made some great throws, but too early to tell. Im thinking one of 5 will be a bust. Just a gut feeling but think Lance will bust.

As for Slim Reaper, he hasn't done much but Hurts and the first team aren't playing much.

Ja'mar Chase looks really bad so far. Watch Bengals last preseason he drops every pass if memory serves. Chase looks scared.

Back
Top Bottom