How are the Ref's going to be in this game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How are the Ref's going to be in this game

Sherif

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Constant PI calls could cost us the game. The Ref's always seem biased for one team or another. The were biased for Houston. Then when we played the Jets the calls seemed to go for us. It was a complete switch. Does anyone else feel that the ref's play too big a factor or are biased for one team too often to be a coincidence?

I think the refs in the Jets game were a bit more leniant on us after all the bad calls we received in the Houston game. Hopefully tommorow is a fairly called game for both teams (but when does that really happen).

As long as we don't Johnny Grier and his guys, we'll prolly be alright.

They better watch for spit flying..

well, you would think we have two advantages, being on national TV and being at home. But with the Bills as the national darling now, and paul mcguire doing broadcast, you always got to wonder. i like paul and he generally says things equally, but when we play the bills you always have to wonder. there is always that little favoritism towards buffalo on those liittle knicknack calls or noncalls.

Oh, I'll have to add that one to my excuse thread...I forgot.

Thanks, Sherif :up:

Unfortunately, bad calls by refs are a part of the game. It's to be expected when you have grandpa out there trying to keep up with athletes in their 20s.

Back
Top Bottom